WBPSC Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) organizes various West Bengal PSC Exams for those candidates who want to make a career in the government sector.
WBPSC is the state government body responsible for recruiting talented and eligible candidates for various government jobs in the state of West Bengal. The Commission conducts West Bengal PSC & various other recruitment exams every year for various Group “B” and Group “C” posts in the state of West Bengal.
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 invites applications for various posts like lecturers, mistress, various assistant and development officers, controller, medical officers, etc.
WBPSC 2019 Recruitment Notification
The WBPSC Recruitment 2019 notification has been released. For complete details about WBPSC Recruitment exams like eligibility criteria, vacancy, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, study material, etc kindly read the article below.
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Posts Details
The important dates and pay scale of the latest posts of WBPSC Recruitment 2019 is given below:
|Posts||First date to apply||Last date to apply||Pay scale|
|Assistant Controller||23rd July, 2019||13th August, 2019||Rs 9000 – Rs 45000|
|Dialysis Technician (Grade III)||16th July, 2019||5th August, 2019||Rs 5400 – Rs 25200|
|Agricultural Marketing Officer||9th July 2019||30th July 2019||Rs 9000 – Rs 45000|
|Miscellaneous Services||10th June, 2019||1st July, 2019||Rs 7100 – Rs 37600|
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the WBPSC Recruitment 2019 application form after ensuring that they fill the eligibility criteria required for the vacancy. Following are the points you should know to fill the application form:
- Candidates need to fill the application form online.
- Visit official website of WBPSC pswbonline.gov.in or www.pcwbapplication.in
- Click on the apply now button of the respective post
- Enter all the relevant personal details and the recent photograph.
- The documents as asked in the official notification shall also be uploaded with the application.
- Make sure all the certificate/degree/diploma you are uploading are of a recognized institution.
- Read all the instructions properly and submit the form.
- Pay the relevant application fee either through online mode (debit card/credit card/net banking) or offline mode (e-challan)
- Take a print out of the registration slip and keep it safe for future process.
|Assistant Controller||Rs 160/-|
|Dialysis Technician (Grade III)||Rs 110/-|
|Agricultural Marketing Officer||Rs 160/-|
|Miscellaneous Services||Rs 160/-|
Note: SC/ST/PWD candidates (only of west Bengal) are exempted from the payment of fees.
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
The vacancies for WBPSC 2019 Recruitment have not yet been specified by the West Bengal Commission. There will be regular updates given by WBPSC regarding the vacancies in the respective posts.
Keep visiting this page, we will update the latest vacancies for WBPSC Recruitment here.
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for WBPSC Recruitment 2019 differ according to the posts. We are summarizing the requirements in the table below:
|Posts||Qualification||Desirable||Maximum Age Limit|
|Assistant Controller||Graduate of a recognised University in Science (with Physics as one of the subjects), technology or Engineering or a recognised Diploma in Engineering;
03 years’ experience in a Government office/statutory body /Commercial Organisation of repute;
Knowledge of Bengali or Nepali, spoken and written.
|Capability of interpreting tolerance charts for Weighing and Measuring instruments and also metric nomenclatures and abbreviations for metric Units;
Capability for undertaking extensive tours;
Acquaintance with the rural areas of West Bengal and the system of transactions in rural bazars and hats;
Acquaintance with the technicalities involved in stamping, verifying etc. of weights, measures weighing and measuring instruments;
Diploma in Consumer Affairs from Netaji Subhash Open University or its equivalent.
|Dialysis Technician (Grade III)||Passed Higher secondary examination or equivalent with physics, chemistry & biology; and
2 years Diploma Course in Dialysis Technician.
|01 year training after acquiring Diploma in Dialysis Technique recognized by the Government of West Bengal; or
A Post Graduate Diploma in Dialysis Technique from any recognized University.
|Agricultural Marketing Officer||A degree in Food Technology/Food Technology and Biochemical engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognised University/Institute; or
B.Sc. degree from a recognised University/Institute;and
Training in Fruit Preservation/Fruit Processing at Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore/Bangalore or any other Government or Government Organised Institution or five years’ experience in a Fruit Preservation or Processing Factory of repute or Training Centre under Government; and
Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali – spoken and written.
|Teaching experience in a food Processing Institution.||36 years|
|Miscellaneous Services||A degree from a recognized university||20 – 39 years|
Age relaxation is provided to the reserved categories of West Bengal as follows:
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Books
Candidates can very well prepare for the examination by preparing from some good and famous books. Candidates get better knowledge about the syllabus and topics of the examination.
Therefore, we are recommending you the name of some famous books that would help you to crack WBPSC Recruitment 2019 examination.
- WBPSC miscellaneous pre exam by Kiran Prakashan
- West Bengal English Guide by Mocktime Publication
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of WBPSC Recruitment 2019 will consists of the relevant topics related to general studies, Indian polity, history, geography, science & technology and related to the specific qualifications and posts.
Candidates should prepare according to the syllabus prescribed by the commission. Candidates should also have good knowledge of English & Bengali in order to clear the test.
We have provided you the link to check the complete syllabus.
Check complete syllabus of WBPSC exam (Click here).
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
The candidates for different posts of WBPSC Recruitment 2019 are selected on the basis of the following processes:
|Assistant Controller||1. Screening Test
|Dialysis Technician (Grade III)||1. Screening Test
|Agricultural Marketing Officer||1. Screening/Written Test
|Miscellaneous Services||1. Written Test
The selection procedure for WBPSC Recruitment 2019 will be decided by the commission and can also be changed according to its discretion. The procedure will vary according to the post.
WBPSC Previous Year Paper
Candidates can do better preparation for the exams by solving previous years West Bengal PSC questions papers. The previous year question papers help the students in getting a good idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.
Students can download question papers by simply clicking on the given link for previous years question papers.
For previous year question papers (Click here)
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for various recruitment post of WBPSC Recruitment will be available through online mode. The admit card will be released two weeks before the written examination.
- WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Admit card is an essential document and candidates must note that they should carry it to the Exam center.
- Information about the release of admit card will be send in the respective email IDs and phone numbers of the candidates
- Candidates can check and download the admit card from the official website of the commission.
- The admit card will be available at least 10 days before the date of examination
- All the relevant details about the venue and time of the examination are mentioned in the admit card.
- Admit card mutilated in any order will not be accepted so you are requested to keep it safe.
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Result
The result for various post of WBPSC will be declared one month after the examination. We will update the result here for various recruitment posts, once it will be released by the authority officially.
- Candidates can check their result through the online mode.
- The result will be declared almost after one month from the date of examination.
- Answer key is also released by WBPSC before the declaration of result.
- Candidates have to enter their registration number and password to check the result.
- A merit list of the qualified candidates will be displayed on the screen.
- Shortlisted candidates will also be sent intimation in their respective email ids and phone number.
- Qualified candidates shall start preparing for the next round.
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Cut-Off
The WBPSC recruitment will be released along with the result. The cut off will be declared category wise.
- Cut off marks are the minimum marks that should be obtained by a candidate to get qualified in the examination.
- The category wise details of the cut-off marks will be released by the officials soon after the declaration of result.
- Candidates are advised to visit our page in regular intervals so as to get updated about the cut-off marks.
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Interview
Few details about the WBPSC interview:
- The candidates who get qualified in the written examinations are called for the personality test.
- The questions that are asked by the candidates will be based on the matters of general interest.
- The potential qualities required for the particular posts like intellectual curiosity, social qualities, initiative, mental energy, integrity, etc will be checked by the board
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions given in the call letter carefully and take with themselves the documents asked for.
Keep visiting this page for latest news and updates regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2019. For any query, you can drop your comments below, we will be glad to assist you.