UPSC CAPF AC Application Form: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Examination for recruiting eligible and deserving candidates in the post of Group A (Assistant Commandant) in Central Armed Police Forces like CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP etc .
The Assistant Commandants are recruited in different forces like Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo‐Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Interested candidates shall fill the UPSC CAPF AC 2020 application form, details of which are given in the article below.
UPSC CAPF AC 2020 Application Form
The application form for UPSC CAPF AC 2020 examination will be available on 22nd April, 2020. Candidates shall read and understand the given points:
- Candidates applying for CAPF AC (Exe) 2020 shall first make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria required to appear in the examination.
- Candidates have to fill the application form through online mode by visiting the official website of UPSC. It is therefore known as Online Recruitment Application (ORA).
- Candidates shall go through all the guidelines prescribed to fill the application form and fill it accordingly.
- There are three steps to fill the application form: registration process, uploading documents and payment of application fee.
- The opportunity of filling the application form for CAPF AC 2020 will be till 12th May, 2020.
- The application form shall be filled only by those candidates who can be truly dedicated towards the services.
- Candidates shall not send the hard copy of the application form and other documents to the authorities in any other mode except online.
CAPF AC Application Dates 2020
UPSC has announced the important dates for UPSC CAPF AC 2020 Application which is given in the table below. Candidates can prepare for the examination well in advance after going through these dates:
|Events||CAPF AC 2020 Dates|
|Online Application Start Date||22nd April, 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||12th May, 2020|
|CAPF AC 2020 Admit Card||3 weeks before the examination|
|CAPF AC 2020 Examination||09th August 2020|
CAPF AC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria laid down by UPSC for CAPF AC 2020 examination is based upon the nationality, educational qualification, physical standards and age limit of the candidates. Details are given below:
Candidate shall be a citizen of India. Person who is not a citizen of India shall not be appointed or employed (except with the consent of the Central Government signified in writing).
The age of the candidates applying for CAPF AC shall not be below 20 years and above 25 years on the prescribed date.
Relaxation of 05 years in the upper age limit is provided to the candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and 03 years belonging to OBC categories. The relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a government recognized institution. Candidates whose results have not yet been declared can also apply but they will have to produce the proof of passing after the entrance examination of CAPF.
Desirable Qualification is the possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate. This qualification will be considered only at the time of Personality test.
Candidates shall meet the prescribed physical and medical standards set by the commission to be eligible for the post.
How to fill the CAPF AC 2020 Application form?
The application form shall be filled through online mode. Candidates are advised to read the points given below very carefully as filling the application form is the foremost and most important step for getting into the forces you want to join. The steps are given below:
- Candidates shall first log on to the official website of UPSC and go to ‘Apply Online’ Tab of the required post. The official notification of CAPF will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates shall carefully understand all the steps and details given in the notification.
- Then click on the “CAPF AC 2020” recruitment button. Application form will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates have to enter all the details like name, father’s name, gender, community, email address, contact number, educational qualification, etc. in the online recruitment application.
- Enter the correct email address and contact number as all the communication is made through it by the commission.
- After all the steps given above, candidates shall re-check the details filled in the application form.
- Candidates shall upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature (20kb to 300kb) in jpg format according to the prescribed specifications.
- Candidates may also have to upload the photo Identity proof, details of which is uploaded in the application form.
- After filling the online recruitment application (ORA) and uploading the documents, candidates shall proceed to pay the application fee.
- The application fee can be submitted in any mode (online/offline). For payment of fee through cash, candidates will have to go to any branch of State Bank of India.
|General/EWS/OBC (Male)||Rs 200|
|Females (all categories)||Exempted|
- At last, candidates will have to agree with the declaration and submit the form.
- A completely filled application form will be displayed on the screen and candidates are advised to take a print out of it for future references.
Points to be kept in mind while filling the personal details:
|Candidate’s name/Fathers’ name/Mother’s name||Shall be as per the matriculation certificate|
|Gender||Choose Male/Female from the drop-down menu|
|Date of Birth||As per matriculation certificate in DD/MM/YY format|
|Address||Shall be a permanent address|
|Email Id/contact number||Shall be a valid one and shall remain valid unless the whole selection process finishes.|
|Educational Qualification||Whether passed or appearing in the required qualification.|
UPSC CAPF AC Documents Required
It is very important to keep all the relevant documents handy while filling the application form to skip all the discrepancies. So the required documents are:
- Matriculation Mark sheet (for reference)
- Photo ID proof (to be uploaded)
- Graduation pass certificate (for reference)
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned photograph and signature (to be uploaded)
- Debit/Credit Card (For Fee Payment)
UPSC CAPF AC 2020 FAQs
- What is the number of attempts for CAPF AC examination?
Ans. Every candidate is permitted to give maximum of 03 attempts only.
- Can the application form of CAPF AC 2020 be filled offline?
Ans. No, the application form can only be filled in online mode through the official website of UPSC.
- How can I make changes in my application form?
Ans. No changes are permitted once the form is finally submitted but you can edit the application form if it is not submitted. You can also fill a new application form with correct details now.
- What is the application fee for female candidates of general category?
Ans. The female candidates of all the categories are exempted from paying the application fee.
- When is CAPF AC 2020 Examination?
Ans. The UPSC CAPF AC 2020 Examination will be conducted on 9th August 2020.
- To whom shall I send the print out of the application form?
Ans. The print out of the application form shall just be kept securely for future reference.
- What action is taken by the commission if a candidate submits false information?
Ans. The candidate who furnishes any false information or suppresses any relevant information can be debarred anytime from giving the examination.
- Can the fee be adjusted if multiple applications are submitted by the candidates?
Ans. No, the fee will neither be adjusted nor refunded in any circumstances.
CAPF AC 2020 Important Points
Here are some important points that should be noted by the candidates about CAPF AC 2020 Application form:
- Issue of e‐Admission Certificate to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission.
- Candidates shall submit only one application form and avoid submitting multiple forms.
- An incomplete/incorrect application form is considered invalid and will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates shall carefully fill the application form as the commission does not give any chance to edit the application form later.
- The Commission has also introduced the facility of withdrawal of application (before a prescribed date) for those candidates who do not wish to appear for the Examination.
- Candidates are advised to carry the Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
- The application form shall be submitted early as the exam centers will be allotted to the candidates on “first-apply-first-allot” basis.
- It is always advised that candidates should keep on checking their emails, newspapers and online details to remain updated of the latest details announced by the authorities.
- The print out of the application form and all the other certificates shall be kept safely as they are required at the time of interview.
We hope that you liked the UPSC CAPF AC 2020 Application Form. For any query, you can drop your comments below, we will be glad to assist you.