UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) organizes various Uttar Pradesh PSC Exams for those candidates who want to make a career in the government sector.
The UPPSC recruitment 2019 offers employment opportunities in different government agencies and departments through various recruitment exams every year.
UPPSC invites applications for various posts like lecturers, civil judge, various assistants, superintendent, controllers, various officers, etc.
UPPSC is the body of the state government responsible for recruiting talented and eligible candidates for various government jobs in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
The UPPSC Recruitment 2019 notification has been released. For complete details about UPPSC Recruitment exams like eligibility criteria, vacancy, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, study material, etc read the article below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Posts Details
The details about the various posts like programmer, operator, civil judge, etc are given below. The dates are tentative in nature:
|Posts||Last date to apply||Date of Examination||Vacancy||Salary|
|Computer Operator||28 April 2019||September/October 2019||13||Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200|
|Programmer & Programmer Grade I||28 April 2019||September/October 2019||01||Rs 56100 to Rs 177500|
|Programmer Grade II||28 April 2019||September/October 2019||01||Rs 9300 to Rs 34800|
|Upper Subordinate Services (PCS)||September/October 2019||15 December 2019||To be released later||Rs 15600 – Rs 39100|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)||September/October 2019||15 December 2019||To be released later||Rs 15600 – Rs 39100|
|Range Forest Officer (RFO)||September/October 2019||15 December 2019||To be released later||Rs 9300 to Rs 34800|
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the UPPSC Recruitment 2019 application form after ensuring that they meet the eligibility criteria required for the vacancy. Following are the points you should know to fill the application form:
- Candidates need to fill the application form online.
- Visit official website of UPPSC www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the apply now button of the respective post
- Enter all the relevant personal details and the recent photograph.
- The documents as asked in the official notification shall also be uploaded with the application.
- Make sure all the details you are uploading are true and correct to your knowledge.
- Read all the instructions properly and submit the form.
- Pay the relevant application fee through online mode (debit card/credit card/net banking) only.
- Take a print out of the registration slip and the payment slip and keep it safe for future process.
|Computer Operator/Programmer||Rs. 225||Rs. 105||Rs. 25|
|PCS/ACF/RFO||Rs. 125||Rs. 65||Rs. 25|
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
The vacancies for UPPSC Recruitment 2019 have not yet been specified by the Uttar Pradesh Commission. There will be regular updates given by UPPSC regarding the vacancies in the respective posts.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for UPPSC Recruitment 2019 differ according to the posts. We are summarizing the requirements in the table below:
|Posts||Educational Qualification||Age limit|
|Computer Operator||Graduate degree with diploma in computer science or graduate degree with O certificate from D.O.E
Knowledge of Data Entry in Hindi & English on different software
Knowledge of Networking exposure;
Speed of 25 w.p.m in Hindi & 40 w.p.m in English typing.
|21 years to 40 years|
|Programmer & Programmer Grade I||B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science or related subject) or equivalent; or
M.Sc (Computer Science);
Complete knowledge of Software Development;
Exposure to networking platforms;
Complete knowledge of office automation packages & internet
|21 years to 40 years|
|Programmer Grade II||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university established by law in India;
PG Diploma in computer science or A level certificate from D.O.E
Good knowledge of Software Development;
Exposure to networking platforms;
Complete knowledge of office automation packages & internet.
|21 years to 40 years|
|Upper Subordinate Services (PCS)||Bachelor’s degree/ PG degree from a recognized university or degree in sociology/Economics/Arts, etc depending upon the posts.||21 years to 40 years|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)||Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Engineering or have bachelors in Physics/Math/Botany/Statistics/Geology/Forestry/Zoology/Horticulture.||21 years to 40 years|
|Range Forest Officer (RFO)||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Veterinary Science or Bachelor’s degree in Physics/Math/Botany/Statistics/Geology/Forestry/Zoology/Agriculture/Horticulture.||21 years to 40 years|
Age relaxation has been provided to the reserved categories as follows:
|SC/ST/OBC/State Government Employees||05 years|
|Physically Handicapped||15 years|
UPPSC 2019 Recruitment Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of UPPSC Recruitment 2019 differs according to the posts:
For Computer Operator & Programmer
|Type||Objective Type Questions|
|Language||Hindi & English|
|Marking||Each question carrying 02 marks|
For Computer Operator:
|Exposure to Computer System & Application||50||100||02 hours|
|English & Hindi Typing||55 (27.5 marks each)||20 minutes (10 minutes each)|
For Programmer & Programmer Grade 01
For Programmer Grade 02:
The Language of the paper will be Bilingual: Hindi & English.
|No. of Papers||02|
|Type||Objective Type Questions|
|Questions||150 (Paper 01)
100 (Paper 02)
|Marks||200 marks each|
|Minimum Marks||33% marks|
|General Hindi & English||03 hours||200|
|Genera Studies I (Objective)||02 hours||200|
|Genera Studies II (Objective)||02 hours||200|
|Optional Subject I||06 hours||400|
|Optional Subject II||06 hours||400|
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Books
Candidates can very well prepare for the examination by preparing from some good and famous books. Candidates get better knowledge about the syllabus and topics of the examination.
Therefore, we are recommending you the name of some famous books that would help you to crack UPPSC Recruitment 2019 examination.
- UPPSC PCS Prelims Test Series by The vision
- UPPSC Solved Papers 01 & 02 by Arihant Experts
- Uttar Pradesh Computer Operator by Arihant Experts
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of UPPSC Recruitment 2019 will consists of the relevant topics related to the the selected subjects and posts. Below is the syllabus given for various posts:
For Programmer & Programmer Grade – 01
- Computer-based statistical & Numerical methods, Discrete Structures
- Programming and Problem Solving in C and C++
- Data Structures from C and C++
- Object Oriented Programming with the help of Java
- Computer Architecture
- Database Management System & working knowledge on FoxPro/ Oracle/Ingress/Sybase/DB/JET.
- Structured System Analysis & Design
- Operating Systems, Shell Programming & UNIX
- Automata Theory & Compiler Design
- Data Communication and Network Technologies with case studies
- Wireless & Mobile Communication, Cryptography, Network Management and Information Security
- Computer Graphics & Multimedia, Digital Image Processing & Visual Programming
- Software Engineering & CASE Tools, Software Testing with Quality Management and Software Project Management
- Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, Data Warehouse & Data Mining
- INTERNET Technology, Web Design and Web Services
- Parallel Computing
- Machine Learning and Python
For Programmer Grade 02
Exposure to Computer Application include following:
(1) OS: Windows/Unix Commands & Tools
(2) Programming Language: C, C++, JAVA
(3) Scripting Languages: JAVA Script, Perl etc.
(4) Data Base: Basic Concepts, Queries, Transact
(5) DBMS Packages: MS Access, ORACLE, MYSQL, SQL Server
(6) Web Server: Deployment and knowledge of PHP, (APACHE IIS) ASP, NET
(7) Network: Internet Server, Internet Socket programming skills
(8) Web Content: HTML/XML exposure Development
(9) Document preparation: Working knowledge of Office Suite
For Computer Operator:
- The Computer operator needs to assist Programmer and higher ups daily.
- He/she must have basic knowledge of Computing System with different operating system (live windows/Unix) and have working knowledge of one or two programming languages.
- He/she may also have exposure on DBMS packages.
- They should also be good in information ordering and oral and written comprehensive skills.
The point wise syllabus is as follows:
(1) OS: Working knowledge with essential commands of Windows/Unix.
(2) Programming Languages: Programming skills in C and C++ or JAVA
(3) Document Preparation: Deep exposure in Office Suites
(4) DBMS Packages: Data Entry skills in different DBMS packages like MS Access, ORACLE, MYSQL etc.
(5) Internet: Exposure on Web Server and Web Page management
The syllabus for the posts of PCS/ACF/RFO will consist of topics of the optional subjects, unseen passages and other subjects of general studies.
We have provided you the link to check the complete syllabus off PCS/ACF/RFO.
Check complete syllabus of UPPSC exam (Click here).
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
The candidates for UPPSC Recruitment 2019 are selected on the basis of the following processes:
|Computer Operator & Programmer||1. Written Test
2. Skill Test
|PCS/ACF/RFO||1. Written Test
2. Personal Interview
The Commission may put any changes in the selection process according to its discretion. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates in both the test.
UPPSC Minimum Physical Standards required for Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer:
|Sex||Height||Chest (fully expanded)|
|Male||163 cms||84 cms|
|Female||150 cms||79 cms|
Relaxation is provided to some categories regarding the height.
There will also be physical measurement test of the candidates who have applied for the posts of DSP, Superintendent Jail, Excise Inspector and District Commandant.
UPPSC Previous Year Papers
Candidates can do better preparation for the exams by solving previous years Uttar Pradesh PSC questions papers. The previous year question papers help the students in getting a good idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.
Students can download question papers by simply clicking on the given link for previous years question papers.
For previous year question papers (Click here)
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
Below are some points that a candidate should know about the admit card:
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Admit card will be available in the official website of the commission.
- Candidates can check and download the admit card by entering their registration number and password.
- Information about the release of Admit card will be send in the respective email IDs and phone numbers of the candidates.
- Admit card is just an approach to enter the examination hall, all other documents are equally important.
- The admit card will be available few days before the examination.
- All the relevant details like the venue and time of the examination, roll number, and other instructions are mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates should keep the admit card safe so as to protect it from any kind of mutilation.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Result
The UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Result will depend upon the performance of the candidates and following are the points that they should know regarding the result:
- Candidates can check their result online by entering their registration number and password
- The result will be declared approximately after 30 days from the date of examination. We will keep you updated about the result.
- Answer key is also released by the commission on its website before the declaration of result.
- The list of the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded by the commission.
- Shortlisted candidates will be sent intimation about the next round and a call letter in their respective email ids and phone number registered with UPPSC.
- Qualified candidates are advised to start preparing well for the next round.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Cut-Off
The cut-off marks are the main part of the examination and that is why candidates should know about the following points:
- Cut off marks are the minimum marks that should be obtained by a candidate to get qualified in the examination.
- Only those candidates whose marks meet the cut-off marks are eligible for the interview round.
- The cut-off marks are set by the officials of UPPSC for various categories.
- The category and post wise details of the cut-off marks will be released by the authorities soon after the declaration of result.
- Candidates are advised to visit our page in regular intervals so to stay updated about the cut-off marks.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Interview
Few noteworthy points about the UPPSC interview that could help you in getting a little idea about the same are given below:
- The candidates who get qualified in the main examinations will be called for personal interview round.
- Candidates will also have to fill a prescribed application form before the interview (viva-voce test).
- Preferences for different posts will be asked from the candidates at the time of interview and no changes in the same can be made thereafter.
- All original certificates will also be verified during the interview.
- The questions that are asked by the candidates will be based on the matters of general interest keeping the matters of academic interest in view.
- Other topics on which the interviewer may ask questions include general awareness, intelligence, character, expressions power and general suitability.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions given in the call letter carefully and take it with other documents (if asked).
Bookmark this page for latest news and updates regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2019. For any query, you can drop your comments below, we will be glad to assist you.