TPSC Recruitment 2019: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) recruits candidates for forests service, civil service and various other posts in the Tripura state government. TPSC conducts various exams for different government departments in the state of Tripura.
All the candidates who are interested in working in the government sector of Tripura are advised to fill the application forms released by the Tripura Public Service Commission for different posts. The commission will recruit eligible candidates through the merit list and interview.
TPSC Recruitment 2019 has invited applications for various posts like Sub-Inspector, various assistants, system managers, Typist, police and civil services etc.
TPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
The TPSC Recruitment 2019 notification has been released. For complete details about TPSC Recruitment exams like eligibility criteria, vacancy, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, study material, etc read the article below.
TPSC Recruitment 2019 Posts Details
The details about the various posts like sub-inspector, police service, assistant, etc are given below:
|Judicial Services (Grade III)||13th – 15th May 2019||1st week of August||06||Rs 27,700 to Rs 44,700|
|Sub-Inspector||Available Soon||Available Soon||53||Rs 5700 to Rs 24,000|
|Civil Service Grade I||16th June 2019||Available Soon||30||Rs 15600 to Rs 39100|
|Police Service Grade II||16th June 2019||Available Soon||10||Rs 15600 to Rs 39100|
|Assistant cum typist||Available Soon||24th April 2019||100||Rs 5700 to Rs 24000|
The number of posts to be filled up can be increased or decreased according to the requirement of the commission.
TPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the TPSC Recruitment 2019 application form after ensuring that they fill the eligibility criteria required for the vacancy. Following are the points you should know while filling the application form:
- Candidates need to fill the application form online.
- Visit official website of TPSC tpsc.gov.in.
- Before applying, candidates have to register their particulars in the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR).
- Enter all the relevant personal details and the scanned required documents.
- The documents and a recent photograph as asked in the official notification shall also be uploaded with the application.
- Make sure all the details you are uploading are true and correct to your knowledge.
- Read all the instructions properly and submit the form.
- Candidates can also get the offline application from any branch of Tripura Gramin Bank.
- Fee can either be paid online or offline (depending on the mode of applying a candidates choose).
- If making payment offline – Deposit the relevant application fee through the special deposit slip in favour of the Secretary. All the other details and steps will be available in the official website.
- Take a print out of the registration slip and retain it for future process.
|Posts||General & Candidates from other state||SC/ST/PWD/BPL holders (only of Tripura State)|
|Judicial Services (Grade III)||Rs 200||Rs 150|
|Sub-Inspector||Rs 100||Rs 50|
|Civil Service Grade I||Rs 200||Rs 150|
|Police Service Grade II||Rs 200||Rs 150|
|Assistant cum typist||Rs 100||Rs 50|
TPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Tripura TPSC Recruitment 2019 differ according to the posts. We are summarizing the requirements in the table below:
|Posts||Educational Qualification||Age limit|
|Judicial Services (Grade III)||Degree in Law granted by a recognized institution established in India.||Up to 35 years|
|Sub-Inspector||At least graduate in any discipline (Men & Women).||21 – 27 years|
|Civil Service Grade I||Must hold a degree of a recognized university and should also have knowledge of Bengali/English/Kokborok language||24 – 40 years|
|Police Service Grade II||Must hold a degree of a recognized university and should also have knowledge of Bengali/English/Kokborok language||24 – 40 years|
|Assistant cum typist||Must have passed higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized board with the knowledge of typing in computer with 40 w.p.m & basic computer knowledge||18 – 40 years|
Age relaxation is provided to different reserved categories according to the posts.
TPSC Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of TPSC Recruitment 2019 varies according to the posts, below are the details:
For Judicial Services (Grade III)
Preliminary Examination: It is just a screening test for the selection of candidates for the mains examination. Minimum passing percentage in preliminary examination is 60% (UR) and 50% (Reserved categories).
|No. of Papers||01|
|Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Section||General Ability Test|
|No. of Papers||02|
|Duration||03 hours for each paper|
For Superintendent of Police
It will be a written examination, the standard of which will be that of the degree examination of an Indian University.
|100 (20 marks each)||03 hours||English|
|Paper II||General Knowledge and Current affairs of whole country||100 marks||03 hours||English or Bengali|
For Civil Service & Police Service (Grade II)
|Preliminary Examination||200 marks|
|Mains Examination||800 marks|
|Marking||Negative marking in pre examination of 0.25 marks|
For Assistant cum typist:
|English||Report Writing/Essay, Translation into English from Bengali, Summary/Précis Writing
|40 (Descriptive)||02 hours|
|Use of appropriate preposition and Articles, Correction of Sentences, Use of Common Phrases, Synonyms & Antonyms.||60 (MCQ)|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||(i) Matters of Common experience and current events and problems with special reference to India and world, helping the development of curiosity and interest among the youths.
(ii) Elementary Knowledge of Indian History and Indian Geography.
|100 (MCQ Type)||02 hours|
TPSC Recruitment 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for TPSC Recruitment 2019 will be according to the selected posts and subjects. The candidates should prepare according to the syllabus prescribed by the commission.
For detailed syllabus of TSPC various posts (Click here).
TPSC Recruitment 2019 Books
Candidates can very well prepare for the examination by preparing from some good and famous books. Candidates get better knowledge about the syllabus and topics of the examination.
Therefore, we are recommending you the name of some famous books that would help you to crack TPSC Recruitment 2019 examination.
- Guide to Tripura Service Examination by P.K. Pandey
- Know your State – Tripura by Parthapratime Bhattacharya
- Solved papers of Judicial by P.K. Pandey
TPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
The candidates for TPSC Recruitment 2019 are selected on the basis of the following processes:
|Judicial Services (Grade III)||1. Preliminary Examination
2. Mains Examination
|Sub-Inspector||1. Physical Efficiency Test
2. Written Examination
3. Personality Test
|Civil Service & Police Service Grade II||1. Physical Efficiency Test
2. Written Examination
3. Personality Test
|Assistant cum typist||1. Written Examination
2. Typing Test
TPSC (Tripura) Recruitment Previous Year Papers
Candidates can do better preparation for the exams by solving previous years Tripura TPSC questions papers. The previous year question papers help the students in getting a good idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.
Students can download question papers by simply clicking on the given link for previous years question papers.
For previous year question papers (Click here)
TPSC Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
The TPSC admit card will be available few weeks before the written exam. Below are some points that a candidate should know about the admit card:
- TPSC Recruitment 2019 Admit card will be available in the official website of the commission.
- Candidates can check and download the admit card by entering their registration number and password.
- Information about the release of Admit card will be send in the respective email IDs and phone numbers of the candidates.
- The admit card will be available few days before the examination.
- All the relevant details like the venue and time of the examination, roll number, and other instructions are mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates should keep the admit card safe so as to protect it from any kind of mutilation.
TPSC Recruitment 2019 Result
The TPSC Recruitment 2019 Result will depend upon the performance of the candidates and following are the points that they should know regarding the result:
- Candidates can check their result online by entering their registration number and password
- The result will be declared approximately after 30 days from the date of examination. We will keep you updated about the result.
- Answer key is also released by the commission on its website before the declaration of result.
- The list of the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded by the commission.
- Shortlisted candidates will be sent intimation about the next round and a call letter in their respective email ids and phone number registered with TPSC.
- Qualified candidates shall start preparing well for the next round after the declaration of result.
TPSC Recruitment 2019 Cut-Off
The cut-off marks are the main part of the examination and that is why candidates should know about the following points:
- Cut off marks are the minimum marks that should be obtained by a candidate to get qualified in the examination.
- Only those candidates whose marks meet the cut-off marks are eligible for the interview round.
- The cut-off marks are set by the officials of TPSC for various categories.
- The category and post wise details of the cut-off marks will be released by the authorities soon after the declaration of result.
- Candidates are advised to visit our page in regular intervals so to stay updated about the cut-off marks.
TPSC Recruitment 2019 Interview
Few noteworthy points about the TPSC interview that could help you in getting a little idea about the same are given below:
- The candidates who get qualified in the main examinations will be called for personal interview round.
- All original certificates may also be verified during the interview.
- The questions that are asked by the candidates will be based on the matters of general interest keeping the matters of academic interest in view.
- Other topics on which the interviewer may test the candidates’ personality include intellectual skills, communication skill, leadership skills, etc
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions given in the call letter carefully and take it with other documents (if asked).
We hope that you liked the Tripura TPSC 2019 notification. For any query, you can drop your comments below, we will be glad to assist you.