TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Service Commission (TNPSC) organizes various PSC Exams for those candidates who want to make their career in the government sector of Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites applications for various post like Village Administrative, Officer, Junior Assistant (Non- Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Typist etc. Candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format by checking the required eligibility conditions.
This article provide you the complete detail about exam dates, exam summary, eligibility criteria, application form, and vacancies, cut off, admit card, result, and salary and selection procedure of TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 notification has been released on 14 June 2019. For the complete details about TNPSC recruitment you can read the complete article below.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Exam Summary
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 exam summary are given below in the table
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant (Non- Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector Grade- I, Draftsman, Field Surveyor , Typist(Grade–III), Typist|
|Apply Date||14 July 2019|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Qualification||Post wise qualification|
|Age Limit||Post wise|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||State Government|
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Exam Dates
The TNPSC Recruitment 2019 exam dates has been released. In the below table we provide you the exam dates for TNPSC exam 2019.
|Notification Released||14 June 2019|
|Start date of Application Form||14 July 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form||16 July 2019|
|Admit Card Date||Few day before exam|
|Date of Exam||1 September 2019|
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
The vacancies for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 are going to be released by the commission in its official notification. Every year various vacancies are released and thousands of students appear in the examination.
Here we are providing you the data of the number of post wise vacancies that are released this year.
|POST||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
Rs.19,500 – 62,000/-
|Junior Assistant (Non- Security)||2688|
|Bill Collector, Grade-I||34|
|784||Rs.20,600 – 65,500/-
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The application form of TNPSC Recruitment 2019 has been released by TNPSC in its official website. Candidates will have to fill the form through online mode. The date of application forms for TNPSC 2019 has been released on 14 July 2019.
- The candidates have to upload the scanned copy of their photograph and signature.
- Candidates also have to fill their personal details like Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Qualifications, Phone number; Address, etc by them.
- At the time of filing the application form, candidates shall make sure that they have the required documents.
- Candidates should also read other instructions properly so that no problem occurs in the further process.
- Any request for the correction should be made before the final date mentioned for correction otherwise the request will not be entertained by the authority.
- The candidates should keep the hard copy of the application form with themselves for further use.
Candidates who have already registered in One -Time Registration system Within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
|Examination Fee||Rs. 100|
Payment mode: The fee can be made online (through Net banking/ credit card/ debit card) or offline (through challan within 24 hours from the submission of application form) in the nearest branch of SBI.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for various recruitment posts, are mentioned below:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
TNPSC recruitment 2019 Post wise Qualification detail are given below in the table
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Candidates must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.|
|Junior Assistant (Non – Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector (GRADE-I) Field Surveyor, Draftsman||Candidates must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.|
|Typist||I. Candidates must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.
II. Candidates must have passed the Government Technical
Examination in Typewriting:-
1- by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or)
2- by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English (or)
3- by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
|Steno-Typist (Grade- III)||I. Candidates must have passed S.S.L. Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.
II. Must have passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand:-
1- by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or)
2- by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/Junior Grade in English (or)
4- by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
In the below table we provide you the category wise age limit of TNPSC recruitment 2019.
For the post of Village Administrative Officer
|Category Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.||21 years||40 years|
|Others candidates||21 years||30 years|
For the posts of Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector-Grade I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade -III).
|Category Name||Min Age limit||Max Age Limit|
|ST, ST (Arunthathiyar), SC and Destitute Widows of all castes||18 years||35 years|
|BC, BC (Muslims), DC||18 years||32 years|
|Others Candidates who are not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs||18 years||30 years|
|For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only||18 years||35 years|
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Previous Question Papers
Candidates can do preparation for the exams by solving previous years TNPSC question papers.
The previous year question papers help the candidates to have details about the type of questions asked in the exam.
Candidates can also solve test series and mock papers topic wise. They should also have a through knowledge about the respective subjects from which the questions are to be framed in exam.
Candidates can download question papers by simply clicking on the given link for previous years question papers (Click Here).
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam mode: The exam will be done through online mode
- Paper language: Paper will be done in English and Tamil language.
- of Papers: Two type of paper will be set
Type- 1: General Studies (75 items) + Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (25 items) and General English (100 items)
Type-2: General Studies (75 items) + Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (25 items) and General Tamil (100 items).
Time Duration: 3 hours
|Paper I General Studies
Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
|Paper II General Tamil
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Syllabus
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Syllabus will consist of all the important topics related to the concerned subjects. Candidates are required to prepare themselves for the test according to the prescribed syllabus.
The syllabus and other details about the exam can be checked in the official website. We are providing you with the link where you can see and download the whole syllabus.
For the complete syllabus of TNPSC (Click here)
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
To get selected in the TNPSC recruitment 2019 candidates need to clear the following test.
- TNPSC Select their candidates on the basis of written examination.
- Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination candidate’s certificates in support of their claim for onscreen certificate verification.
- After verification, the eligible candidates will be summoned for counseling to allot the post and Unit / Department in the order of rank and category to which they are eligible as per the vacancy position.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Preparation Tips
Go through the below given preparation tips for TNPSC 2019 to do better preparation for the exam:
- Make notes for the exams and go through those notes daily.
- Prepare a study routine dividing preparation time for various subjects.
- Solve sample papers & previous year’s questions papers.
- Attempt mock tests so that you can solve paper on time
- You can also use method of elimination and learn to use them efficiently in confusing options
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Books
Candidates can qualify the test by preparing from good books or study material. We have recommended here popular TNPSC 2019 books and study material with the help of which, the candidates can crack TNPSC 2019 exam. The candidates can buy the book online from different sites.
- Manual for TNPSC Examinations: General Studies – Group I & II (Preliminary & Main) – Tamil version Paperback by M. Karthikeyan
- General Studies for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission in (Tamil)
TNPSC Current Affairs
Candidates who are preparing for TNPSC exams must check the current affairs on the day to day basis. The current affairs questions are asked in every competitive exams. you can take help from the below mentioned current affairs books:
- Current Affairs Yearly 2019 – By Arihant Experts
- Current Affairs 2019 – Vijeta competitions
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Hall Ticket
The hall ticket of TNPSC Recruitment 2019 gets available online in the official website. Candidates can check their hall ticket few day before the exam.
- Candidates have to download the hall ticket by entering their registration number and password provided at the time of online application.
- In case any discrepancy is noticed by the candidate regarding their personal details or center, he or she may immediately contact the exam cell for the correction before a prescribed date as no request will be considered after that date.
- All the candidates are advised to read and understand the instructions on the hall ticket and follow them.
- Admit card is mandatory documents and proof that is required to bring along with the admit card is also mentioned in the admit card only.
- The hall ticket contains all the necessary details like the Center name, Center Address, Roll number, etc.
- No candidate is allowed to enter the examination center unless he/she produces the admit card. The admit card is generally available one week before the exams.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Cut off
The TNPSC Cut off is released by the commission in its official website few day before the result.
- The cut-off depends upon various factors like the number of candidates appearing, difficulty level of the exam, number of seats available, etc.
- Exam commission will release the cut off marks. The cut off marks will be released categories wise separately.
- The TNPSC Cut off Marks 2019 is the minimum number of marks that every candidate should score in the exam.
- So, only those candidates who meet the cut off will be promoted further.
- Candidates who get the same marks or above marks will be eligible for next rounds.
TNPSC 2019 Result
Candidates can check their result for various recruitment posts after one month of the examination.
- The TNPSC recruitment 2019 Result will be released in the official website.
- TNPSC and all the candidates who get qualified are intimated through a message or an e-mail.
- Candidates can check their result through online mode.
- The result of the computer based examination can be checked by the candidates by entering their roll number and password provided at the time of filing the application form.
We hope that you liked the TNPSC Recruitment 2019 notification. For any query, you can drop your comments below, we will be glad to assist you.