Tezpur University (TU) is the central University which provides various courses with flourished campus and well equipped library and labs. TU is located at Napaam District. Sonitpur , Assam. TU Admission form 2019 complete detail is given below, kindly go through the complete article to have the complete scenario for admission in Tezpur University admission 2019.
TU 2019 Application form
Tezpur University (TU) 2019 Application form is available on the official website on 26th February, 2019. Applicants can start their online registration from 27th February, 2019. Registration for TU 2019 can be done only through online mode . Fee payment can also be done through online mode only. Kindly keep the fee Print for future reference.
Tezpur University 2019 Application Dates
The admission for Tezpur University 2019 is done on the basis of entrance exam conducted by University. Below is the complete detail of exam schedule of TU 2019:
|Start date to submit the online form||27th February, 2019|
|End date to submit the online form||30th April, 2019|
|Issue date of Admit Card||10th May, 2019|
|Entrance Exam date||May 31st, June 1st & June 2nd, 2019|
|Declaration of result||25th June, 2019|
|Counselling begins||25th July, 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||26th July ,2019|
TU 2019 UG Admission
The undergraduate courses offered by the University are given below:
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Education(B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Arts(B.A)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in all streams
TU 2019 PG Admission
The postgraduate courses offered by the University are given below:
- Master of Arts(MA)
- Master of Arts (MA) in English
- Master of Arts (MA) in Mass Communication
- Master of Arts (MA) in Sociology
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)
- Master of Computer Application(MCA)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Botany
- Master of Science (MSc) in Chemistry
- Master of Science (MSc) in Environmental science
- Master of Science (MSc) in Mathematics
- Master of Science (MSc) in Physics
- Master of Science(MSc) in Biology and biotechnology
- Master of Science (MSc) in Nano Science and technology
- Master of Technology(M.Tech) in all streams
TU 2019 Admission Process
TU offers admission to the eligible candidates for its various UG(Undergraduate) and PG(Post Graduate) Courses for different discipline selected on the basis of an entrance exam. Candidate clearing the entrance exam can take admission in the various discipline of this reputed university.
TU 2019 Eligibility criteria
- Candidate willing to apply for any undergraduate (UG) course must have qualified class-12th examination with the respective subject candidate is applying for, also securing the minimum marks required in any discipline is 50% as set by the University, which is subject to change by the university.
- Candidate willing to apply for any postgraduate (PG) course must have graduate degree in the respective subject securing the minimum marks required in any discipline is 50% as set by the University, which is subject to change by the university.
TU 2019 Syllabus
After completing the registration it is must for the candidate to have the complete idea of the syllabus and accordingly start their preparation. Candidate must have the knowledge of their respective subject they are applying for, for complete detail kindly visit the official website.
TU 2019 Question paper/ Mock paper
previous year question paper gives us an idea about what the pattern of exam likely to be. Before appearing for any exam solving a previous year question paper gives us the clue about our preparation and what are the necessary changes we must make to improve ourselves. Here we will update some previous year question papers kindly make use of them.
TU 2019 Admit card
- TU Admit card is the important ticket for entering the examination hall.
- It is must to carry with the necessary documents. The admit card for the entrance exam of TU 2019 comes on 10th May, 2019.
- Candidates can download it through the online mode from the official website.
- To download the admit card candidate requires the registration no./ roll no.(the one generated while filling the form) and password/ date of birth.
TU 2019 Result/ Cut off
- Tezpur University Admission Result is the important part of the examination.
- It is the authentic step for the next level of examination.
- TU has announced the result of the entrance exam on the 25th June 2019.
- The cut off for exam will depend on the performance of the candidates and may vary as per level of the exam.
- The counselling begins on 25th July.
- To check the result kindly go through the official website. To check the result the registration no./ roll no.(the one generated while filling the form) and password/ date of birth are required.