TA Army Bharti 2020 will be held for the posts of Soldiers, Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Lt Colonel, Colonel, Brigadier etc. The application form will be invited through online mode. Through this Ex-Armed Forces Commissioned Officers will be able to join as Territorial Army Officers (Non Departmental).
Candidates who want to join Indian Territorial Army can apply for this. The notification will be released on the basis of availability of posts. It can be released one or two times in a year depending upon the recruitments. Here we have given details about TA Army Bharti 2020 including notification, application form, dates, posts, eligibility etc.
TA Army Bharti 2020 Exam Schedule
In the table given here, check the schedule for TA Army Bharti 2020 (Tentative):
|Application form release||December 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of December 2019|
TA Army Bharti 2020 Summary
The exam details TA Army Bharti is discussed below:
TA Army Bharti 2020 Vacancies & Salary
Territorial Army is a part time concept with two months training in a year. The commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant. Pay scale & other allowances will be given same as Regular Army Officers. The pay scale for various posts are given below:
|Rank||Level||Pay Matrix||Military Service Pay|
|LIEUTENANT||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500||15500/-|
|CAPTAIN||Level 10A||6,13,00 – 1,93,900||15500/-|
|MAJOR||Level 11||6,94,00 – 2,07,200||15500/-|
|LT COLONEL||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12400||15500/-|
|COLONEL||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900||15500/-|
|BRIGADIER||Level 13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600||15500/-|
TA Army Bharti 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form for TA Army Bharti 2020 through the instructions given below:
- Indian Army will release application form through online mode.
- TA Army Bharti 2020 Application Form will be available in the month of December 2019.
- Candidates will have to download the application form through the website.
- Candidates must attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Incomplete & ineligible application form will be rejected.
- Completely filled application form will be accepted till the last week of December 2019.
- After filling the application form, candidates will have to submit it to the following address:
Address for Application:
Additional Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi – 110 001
There will be no fee charged by the candidates to apply for TA Army Bharti 2020.
Documents Required Along with Application Form:
- Educational Certificates (Matric onwards)
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor
- Domicile/Residential Proof
- ID Proof (Voter ID/PAN Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/Driving license)
- Certificate for age proof
- Service certificates
- Latest income proof from the appropriate authority
- Discharge / Service Particular Booklet
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) filed
- Ex Service Officers should submit copy of Gazette notification of India/ State showing the correct name duly supported by newspaper cuttings
Territorial Army Bharti Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the TA Army Bharti 2020 Eligibility Criteria from below:
- Nationality – Only Indian citizen male & female will be eligible to apply.
- Officers – Only Ex Service Officer can apply.
- Employment – Gainfully Employed.
- Age Limit – Candidate must be between 18 to 42 years on the date of applying.
- Qualification – Candidates must be Graduate from any recognized university.
- Medical – Candidates should be medically & physically fit as per the guidelines set by the authority.
Territorial Army Bharti 2020 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
There will be no entrance exam conducted for Territorial Army Bharti 2020 as an officer. Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview. Therefore not any exam pattern or syllabus will be prescribed by the authority.
TA Army Bharti 2020 Recruitment Process
First of all, the authority will invite applications from the eligible candidates. Candidates will have to apply for these posts through online mode.
The application form should be submitted within the given time period. The application should be sent along with the required documents at Additional Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi – 110 001.
The authority will issue the call letters to the eligible candidates and will be sent by post by the Territorial Army Directorate. No changes will be allowed in the change of date of interview.
Candidates must bring the required documents in original state along with their photocopies at the time of interview. Without document verification, candidates will not be permitted to attend the interview.
The interview will be done at Additional Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence by the Army Headquarters Selection Board (ASB).
Candidates who will qualify the interview round will have to proceed for medical examination. The medical exam will be held at Armed Forces Clinic, New Delhi followed by Police Verification for final selection of candidates.
How to Prepare for Territorial Army
Candidates can check some beneficial TA Army Bharti 2020 Preparation Tips from below:
- The first screening phase is one of the toughest phase, younger candidates face tougher competition as compared to others.
- Firstly, find all details about the interview procedure.
- Consider the Normal GK books, newspapers, puzzle-solving books to prepare.
- Be confident during interview and keep your basics clear.
TA Army Bharti 2020 Call Letter
After the screening of candidates, call letters will be sent to selected candidates. TA Army 2020 Bharti Call Letter will be released through online mode.
The Territorial Army Directorate will also send the call letters to the candidates by post. Candidates must bring their call letters along with required documents at the time of interview.
TA Army Bharti 2020 Cut Off
There will be not any cut off released for TA Army Bharti. The candidates will be screened as per their details mentioned in the application form.
Candidates with more experience, qualification etc will have more chances to get selected. Candidates who will get selected after screening of application forms are eligible for the interview round.
TA Army Bharti 2020 Result
TA Army Bharti 2020 Result will be declared through online mode. It will be released within a month after the completion of interview & medical examination.
Candidates will also be intimated about their result through Email or SMS. After the declaration of final result, the police verification will be done. After that, the final selection of candidates will be done.
We hope the information regarding Territorial Army Bharti Notification helps you in your preparation. For any query related to TA Army Bharti 2020 Notification/exam, you may drop a comment below and we will get back to you.