The RPSC Recruitment 2019 invites application for the posts of Public Relation Officer (PRO), fisheries development officer, assistant fisheries development officer, etc. Every candidate who wants to do job in the government sector of the Rajasthan state shall appear in RPSC exam.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is established to recruit candidates for various government jobs in the state of Rajasthan. The main purpose of its establishment is to recruit the best eligible candidates for civil services job in the state.
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
The RPSC Recruitment 2019 notification has been released. The application has been invited for the various recruitment posts. For complete details about RPSC Recruitment exams like eligibility criteria, vacancy, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, study material, etc read the article below.
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Posts Details
The posts details related to the vacancy, important dates, etc is given below:
|Posts||Start date to Apply||Last date to Apply||Vacancy||Age limit|
|Public Relation Officer||26 June, 2019||25 July, 2019||23||21 to 40 years|
|Fisheries Development Officer (FDO)||15 July, 2019||14 August, 2019||06||21 to 40 years|
|Assistant Fisheries Development Officer (AFDO)||15 July, 2019||14 August, 2019||10||21 to 40 years|
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the RPSC Recruitment 2019 application form after ensuring that they meet the eligibility criteria required for the vacancy. Following are the points you should know to fill the application form:
- Candidates need to fill the RPSC application form online.
- Visit official website of RPSC rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on ‘apply now’ button of the respective post.
- Enter all the relevant personal details and the recent photograph.
- The certificates as provided in the official notification shall also be uploaded with the application.
- Read all the instructions properly, pay the fee and submit the form.
- Application shall be paid either by online mode (Credit card/debit card/internet banking) or by cash at Rajasthan E-Mitra.
- Take a print out of the registration slip and keep it safe for future process.
|Public Relation Officer||Rs 350/-||Rs 250/-||Rs 150/-|
|FDO & AFDO||Rs 350/-||Rs 250/-||Rs 150/-|
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for RPSC Recruitment 2019 posts are:
Public Relation Officer – Candidate must have degree/diploma/post graduate from a recognized university with 5 years experience in Journalism or Masters Degree with Hindi/English subject with 3 years experience.
Candidates should also have knowledge of Rajasthan culture and writing Hindi in Devanagri script.
Fisheries Development Officer (FDO)– Candidates must have M.F.Sc or M.Sc Zoology with special papers in fisheries from a recognized university established by Law in India.
Assistant Fisheries Development Officer (AFDO) – Candidates must either have M.F.Sc or M.Sc Zoology with special papers in fisheries from a recognized university established in India.
Or candidates must have B.F.Sc with one year diploma in Professional Development Programme from Central Institute of Fisheries Education. Working knowledge of Rajasthan culture and writing Hindi in Devanagri script is also a desirable requirement.
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of Public Relation Officer is as follows:
|Marking||01 mark for each correct answer & 0.25 marks for each wrong answer|
Concept of Public Relations
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Syllabus
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Syllabus of Public Relation Officer will consists of topics like general awareness about Rajasthan, characteristics of various media, concept of public relations, historical development, purpose of public relation, Hindi & English Language, etc.
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Syllabus of Fisheries Development Officer will consists of topics like monoculture, polyculture, integrated fish culture, sewage fed fish culture, breeding and culture of freshwater prawn, etc.
Candidates should prepare for the exam according to the syllabus prescribed by RPSC.
For complete syllabus of RPSC Recruitment (Click here)
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Books
Candidates can very well prepare for the examination by preparing from some good and famous books. Candidates get better knowledge about the syllabus and topics of the examination.
Therefore, we are recommending you the name of some famous books that would help you to crack RPSC Recruitment 2019 examination.
- Rajasthan General Knowledge by RPH Editorial Board
- Rajasthan PSC Exam guide by Singh & Dwivedi
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
The candidates are selected for various recruitment posts on the basis of:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
The selection procedure for RPSC Recruitment 2019 will be decided by the commission. The procedure will vary according to the post. Document verification may also be done after or during the personal interview round.
RPSC Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates can do better preparation for the exams by solving previous years RPSC questions papers. The previous year question papers help the students in getting a good idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.
Students can download question papers by simply clicking on the given link for previous years question papers.
For previous year question papers (Click here)
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
RPSC recruitment admit card for various posts will be released online. The admit card will be available two weeks before the written examination.
- RPSC Recruitment 2019 Admit card is an essential document and candidates must note that they should carry it to the Exam center.
- Information about the release of admit card will be send in the respective email IDs and phone numbers of the candidates
- Candidates can check and download the admit card from the official website of the commission.
- The admit card will be available at least 10-15 days before the date of examination
- All the relevant details about the venue and time of the examination are mentioned in the admit card.
- Admit card mutilated in any order will not be accepted so you are requested to keep it safe.
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Result
RPSC post wise result will be declared by the authority. The result will be released four weeks after the written examination. The details about the result is given below:
- Candidates can check their result through the online mode.
- The result will be declared almost after one month from the date of examination.
- Answer key is also released by RPSC before the declaration of result.
- Candidates have to enter their registration number and password to check the result.
- A merit list of the qualified candidates will be displayed on the screen.
- Shortlisted candidates will also be sent intimation in their respective email ids and phone number.
- Qualified candidates shall start preparing for the next round.
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Cut-Off
The cut off will be released for various recruitment posts as the the category of the candidates.
- Cut off marks are the minimum marks that should be obtained by a candidate to get qualified in the examination.
- The category wise details of the cut-off marks will be released by the officials soon after the declaration of result.
- Candidates are advised to visit our page in regular intervals so as to get updated about the cut-off marks.
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Interview
The candidates who will qualify the written exam will be called for the interview. Few details about the RPSC interview:
- The candidates who get qualified in the written examinations are called for the personality test.
- The questions that are asked by the candidates will be based on the matters of general interest.
- The potential qualities required for the particular posts like intellectual curiosity, social qualities, initiative, mental energy, integrity, etc will be checked by the board
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions given in the call letter carefully and take with themselves the documents asked for.
We hope that you liked the RPSC Recruitment 2019 notification. For any query, you can drop your comments below, we will be glad to assist you.