PPSC Recruitment 2019: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) organizes various Punjab PSC Exams for those candidates who want to make a career in the government sector. PPSC is the state government body responsible for recruiting candidates for various government jobs in the state of Punjab. Punjab Public Service Commission conducts Punjab PCS & various other recruitment exams every year.
PPSC has announced the recruitment for Sister Tutor, Civil Judge (Junior Division)-cum-Judicial Magistrate, Head Master/ Head Mistress, Principal, Veterinary Officer and other post.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these post through online mode.
This article provides you the complete information about the PPSC Recruitment 2019 Exam dates, vacancies, salary, application, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
PPSC Recruitment 2019 notification has been released in the month of May. For complete details about exams like eligibility criteria, vacancy, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, study material, etc read the article below.
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Summary
PPSC recruitment summary is given below:
|Organization||Punjab Public Service commission (PPSC)|
|Post Name||Sister Tutor, Civil Judge (Junior Division)-cum-Judicial Magistrate, Head Master/ Head Mistress, Principal, Veterinary Officer & Other|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Salary||The salary is different for each position and the organization will decide as per their norms|
|Age Limit||Post wise|
|Job Type||State Government|
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Post Details
The latest PPSC recruitment 2019 for various posts are given in the table below:
|Post||Last Dates||Education qualification|
|Sister Tutor||24th May 2019||Degree in Nursing|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)-cum-Judicial Magistrate||8th May 2019||Degree in Law|
|Head Master/ Head Mistress,||2nd April 2019||Degree, Post Graduation, Masters|
|Veterinary Officer||1st April 2019||Degree|
|Senior Assistant||20th February 2019||Degree Graduation|
|Assistant Town Planner||28th November 2018||Masters in Town or Country planner or its equivalent|
|Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch), Deputy Superintendent of Police, Block Development & Panchayat Officer and other Vacancies||23rd April 2018||Bachelor degree|
|Inspector Cooperative Societies||3rd April 2018||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Medical Officer||13th March 2018||MBBS|
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the PPSC Recruitment 2019 application form after ensuring that they fill the eligibility criteria required for the vacancy. Following are the points you should know to fill the application form:
- Candidates need to fill the PPSC Recruitment application form online.
- Enter all the relevant personal details carefully and upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- The application fee varies according to the post. Fee is exempted for SC/ST/PWD.
- Payment can only be done through online mode (Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking).
- Application fee can neither be refunded nor be adjusted at any circumstances.
- Take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for further reference.
- Candidates online application form fee will be Rs. 500
Payment mode: Application fee can be paid online (Net banking/Debit card/Credit card) or offline (through SBI Bank challan).
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
The vacancies for various posts of PPSC Recruitment 2019 have been released by the authority. The details given about the vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease later. Any change in the number of vacancy will be updated here.
The vacancy details for different posts are given in the table below:
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)-cum-Judicial Magistrate||75|
|Head Master/ Head Mistress, Principal, Veterinary Officer & Other||981|
|Assistant Town Planner||14|
|Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch), Deputy Superintendent of Police, Block Development & Panchayat Officer and other Vacancies||67|
|Inspector Cooperative Societies||207|
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate’s applying for various posts under PPSC recruitment must meet the below given eligibility criteria:
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 37 years.
- Candidates must have a citizenship of India.
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam patter for PPSC recruitment is given below:
- Exam mode: The exam will be done through online mode
- Paper language: Paper will be done in English, Punjabi and Hindi Language
- of Papers: it consists two paper
- Marks: 200 marks
- Time duration: 2 hours for prelims exam and 3 hours for Mains exam
- Marking: Each correct answer carries 2 marks and there will be 2.5 negative marking for each wrong answer.
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of PPSC Recruitment 2019 will comprise of topics from Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, language competency test, computers and the specified subjects according to the posts.
Candidates are advised to prepare well according to the prescribed syllabus by PPSC. We are giving you the link for complete syllabus of PPSC recruitment exam.
To check complete PPSC Syllabus (Click here)
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Books
Good books & study material is the foremost step in exam preparation. Candidates can prepare for the examination by making notes from good PPSC books. Candidates get better knowledge about the syllabus and topics of the examination. NCERT books are also helpful for the exams.
Therefore, we are providing you the name of some famous books that would help you to crack PPSC Recruitment 2019 examination.
- PCS Mains Effective Punjabi Paperback by Professor J.P. Singh
- Crack PSC Clerkship I & II Paperback by Lila Roy
- THE PUNJAB REVIEW Paperback by MUNISH JINDAL
PPSC Recruitment Previous Year Paper
Candidates can do better preparation for the exams by solving previous years PPSC Recruitment previous year questions papers. The previous year question papers help the students in getting a good idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.
Students can download question papers by simply clicking on the given link for previous years question papers.
For previous year question papers (Click here)
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Preparation Tips and Strategy
Go through the below given preparation tips to enhance the preparation for the exam:
- Make notes for the exam and go through these notes daily.
- Prepare a study routine dividing preparation time for various subjects.
- Solve sample papers & previous year’s questions papers.
- Attempt mock tests.
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
Selection Procedure of PPSC Recruitment involves the following steps:
- Written Examination (prelims exam)
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview round
The candidates who get qualified in the written examination will be called for interview in the ratio as decided by PPSC.
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
PPSC admit card for various recruitment post will be available online. Candidates can download the admit card few weeks before the examination.
- PPSC Recruitment 2019 Admit card is an essential document and candidates must note that they should carry it to the Exam center.
- Candidates can check and download the admit card from the official website of the commission.
- All the relevant details about the venue and time of the examination are mentioned in the admit card.
- Admit card mutilated in any order will not be accepted so you are requested to keep it safe.
- Candidates must not forget their admit card on the day of exam.
PPSC Recruitment Cut-Off 2019
The cut off marks for PPSC 2019 Recruitment will soon be released by the officials. Only those candidates are considered to be qualified the test who score equal to or more than the cut-off marks. The cut off for various recruitment posts of PPSC will be released category wise.
Cut-off marks are set on the basis of number of vacancies, number of candidates appeared in the exam, marking scheme, etc.
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Result
Candidates can check their result for various recruitment post after one month of the examination. The PPSC recruitment result will be available through online mode in the official website of Punjab Public service Commission (PPSC).
- Candidates can check their result through the online mode.
- The result will be declared almost after one month from the date of examination.
- Answer key is also released by PPSC before the declaration of result.
- Candidates have to enter their registration number and password to check the result.
- A merit list of the qualified candidates will be displayed on the screen.
- Shortlisted candidates will also be sent intimation in their respective email ids and phone number.
- Qualified candidates shall start preparing for the next round.
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Interview
PPSC will conduct the interview for selected candidates. The interview date & timing will be informed to the candidates though e-mail or by post. Candidates have to appear in the interview round and this will be the last stage of the Punjab PSC/PCS recruitment for various Group “B” gazetted posts.
- The candidates who get qualified in the written examinations are called for the personal interview.
- The questions that are asked by the candidates will be based on the matters of teaching.
- The potential qualities of leadership, intellectual curiosity, initiative, mental energy, communication skills etc will be checked by the board
- Selected candidates will initially be on probation for a period of two years
- Candidates can be posted anywhere in India.
We hope that you liked the PPSC Recruitment 2019 notification. For any query, you can drop your comments below, we will be glad to assist you.