MTNL (Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited) is a telecommunications service provides in the metro cities of Mumbai and New Delhi in India. MTNL was set up on 1 April 1986 by the Government of India. Here candidates caan check latest MTNL Recruitment 2019 notification & dates.
The candidates basically selected for telecommunication, engineering & marketing/HR Posts like JTO, HR Executive, finance officer etc. The main aim of MTNL is to upgrade the quality of telecom services and expanding the telecom network in India.
MTNL conducts recruitment in two phases:
- Written Test
- Personal interview, mock test, ability test and group discussion
Recruitment of MTNL is for the various post is based on Education Qualification and interview process conducted by the PSU.
This article provides you the complete information about the MTNL Recruitment Exam dates, vacancies, salary, application, eligibility criteria, etc.
MTNL Recruitment Notification 2019
MTNL Recruitment 2019 notification will be released in the month of August. For the complete details about MTNL recruitment you can read complete article below.
MTNL Recruitment 2019 Summary
|Organization||Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited.|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Salary||Notified later on official website|
|Qualification||Graduation Degree, Master Degree according to the post|
|Age Limit||Max age 30 years and Min age 21 years|
|Job Type||Central Government|
MTNL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
The important dates for the post of Assistant Manager are given below:
|Last date of online registration||September|
MTNL Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- MTNL 2019 Application form will start in the month of August.
- Candidates can apply Application form through online mode.
- Candidates need to fill their application form through official website.
- Candidates are eligible for the posts of Assistant Manager of MTNL.
- To apply in this MTNL exam candidates must fill their personal information carefully. Candidates must need to read all the guidelines.
- For General/OBC- Rs.1000
- For SC/ST/PWD- Rs.500
Payment mode: Application fee can be paid online (Net banking/Debit card/Credit card) or offline (through SBI Bank challan).
MTNL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
As per the last year MTNL notification, overall 38 (approx) vacancies are available for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancy|
|Assistant Manager (Human Resource)||06|
|Assistant Manager (Sales and Marketing)||15|
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||17|
MTNL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have Master degree in MBA/MSW/MA/PG Diploma for the assistant manager in human resource.
- Candidates must have passed in MA/PG Diploma for the post of assistant manager in sales and marketing.
- Candidates must have Intermediate (CA), Graduation for the post of assistant manager in Finance.
- Candidates should not be more than 30 years of age.
- Candidate’s Minimum age should be 21 years.
- SC / ST – 30 years and 5 years relaxation for PWD
- Candidates must be a citizenship of India.
MTNL Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam mode: The exam will be done through online mode
- Paper language: Paper will be done in English Language
- No of Papers: Test will be two Paper – Paper I – General Aptitude Paper II – Specialization in HR, Marketing and Finance.
- Marks: 1000 marks
- Time duration: 2 hours
- Marking: Each correct answer carries 1 mark and there will be 0.25 negative marking for every incorrect answer.
|Specialization in Human Resources||300|
|Specialization in marketing||300|
|Specialization in Finance||300|
MTNL Recruitment Syllabus
MTNL Syllabus will contain various topics from General Aptitude, Human Resources, marketing and Finance etc. Candidates must prepare for the exam according to the prescribed syllabus given on the website. Click here to check complete subject wise syllabus.
MTNL Recruitment Books & Study Material
Students can qualify the test by preparing from good study material. We have recommended here popular books of MTNL exam which will help candidates to crack MTNL 2019 exam.
- MTNL JTO Paperback
- MTNL Electrical Engineers Guide (Popular Master Guide)
MTNL Recruitment Previous Year Paper
Candidates can do better preparation for the exams by solving previous years MTNL questions papers. The previous year question papers helps the students in getting a good idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.
Students can download question papers by simply clicking on the given link for previous years question papers.
MTNL Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
For the selection in MTNL, candidates will be required to clear the recruitment process. The recruitment process will comprises of the following:
- Written Examination
- Group discussion
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- The mode of selection will be through Skill Test and Personal Interview.
- Those candidates who will pass the skill test will be eligible for the Interview round.
MTNL Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
- MTNL Recruitment 2019 Admit card is an essential document and candidates must carry it to the Exam center.
- Candidates can check and download the MTNL 2019 admit card from the official website.
- Candidates must not forget their admit card on the day of exam. The admit card contains important information like name of the candidate, roll number, exam centre & city, exam timing & various important instructions.
MTNL Recruitment 2019 Result
The MTNL Recruitment result will be declared on the official site of MTNL. Candidates can check their result by giving their registration number.
If candidate get minimum qualifying marks in written examination only then candidate will be considered for Interview round and group discussion.
After clear the written exam candidates will be eligible for their personal interview, mock test, ability test and group discussion.
Candidates have to enter their Name and Roll number for accessing the Result.
MTNL Recruitment 2019 Cut Off
Candidates can check MTNL 2019 Expected cut off marks category wise.
Candidates will have to attain the minimum marks for scoring in the examination as cut off marks.
Exam commission will release the cut off marks. The cut off marks will be released for female, male and belonging to other categories separately.
MTNL Recruitment 2019 Interview
After successfully clearing the written exam candidates will be eligible for MTNL interview round.
In the MTNL recruitment 2019 interview round, candidates Intelligence Rating and Picture Perception & Description Test will be conducted.
Students successfully clearing all the rounds of MTNL will go for mock test, ability test and group discussion.
The final merit will be prepared on the basis of written test score and MTNL interview marks.
The shortlisted candidate list will be declared by the MTNL on the official website.
We hope that you liked MTNL Recruitment 2019 notification. for any query, you can drop your comments below. We will be glad to assist you.