The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is a body established by the government of Madhya Pradesh which is responsible to recruit interested and talented candidates in various government sectors.
MPPSC provides excellent opportunities for the candidates who want to work in the government departments of the state of Madhya Pradesh. Every year, the commission recruits candidates for various posts like Assistant Director, Commercial Tax Officer, Accounting officer, Medical officer, etc.
MPPSC Recruitment 2019 may invite applications for the posts of Medical Officer, Surgeon, Assistant Professor, Assistant Registrar, etc.
MPPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
The MPPSC Recruitment 2019 notification has been released for some posts. For complete details about MPPSC Recruitment exams like eligibility criteria, vacancy, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, study material, etc read the article below.
MPPSC Recruitment 2019 Posts Details
The details of various posts of MPPSC Recruitment 2019 are given in the table below:
|Posts||Last date to apply||Salary||Age limit|
|Medical Officer||05/03/2019||Rs 15600 – Rs 39100||21 – 45 years|
|Forest Service Exam||To be announced later||Rs 15600 – Rs 39100||21 – 28 years|
|State Service Exam||To be announced later||Rs 15600 – Rs 39100||21 – 40 years|
|Assistant Registrar||To be announced later||Rs 15600 – Rs 39100||18 – 40 years|
|Associate Professor||To be announced later||Rs 37400 – Rs 67000||Maximum – 65 years|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||To be announced later||Rs 15600 – Rs 39100||21 – 45 years|
Relaxation is provided to the reserved categories as per government rules.
MPPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates will have to note the following points before filling the application form of MPPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of MPPSC i.e. www.mppsc.com
- Candidates shall make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria required for the posts.
- Candidates shall read all the instructions and steps carefully so that no mistakes are done on your part
- Enter all the personal details asked therein. Candidates will also have to upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- After entering the above details, the candidates will have to go through the payment gateway.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates and candidates are required to take a print of it.
- Candidates shall be willing to serve anywhere in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
|Posts||SC/ST/OBC/PWD of MP||Others|
|Medical Officer||Rs 250||Rs 500|
|Forest Service Exam||Rs 800||Rs 400|
|State Service Exam||Rs 250||Rs 500|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs 1200||Rs 600|
|Associate Professor||Rs 500||Rs 250|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||Rs 500||–|
Note – The post of Veterinary Assistant surgeon has been only for SC/ST.
MPPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MPPSC Recruitment 2019 differ according to the posts. We are summarizing the educational requirements for different posts in the table below:
|Medical Officer||Candidates must possess an MBBS degree or equivalent from a recognized institution|
|Forest Service Exam||Must possess bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering/Technical/Agricultural/Forestry|
|Assistant Registrar||Graduate degree with 55% marks or PG degree from a recognized university.|
|State Service Exam||Any Graduate or candidate appearing in the final year of graduation.|
|Associate Professor||Ph.D degree in the concerned disciplines or Master’s degree with at least 55% marks with minimum 8 years of teaching experience.|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||Graduation in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from a recognized university.|
MPPSC Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
The MPPSC exam pattern of different course varies according to it and below is the details of the same:
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
- Blind candidates will be given 20 minutes extra to do the questions.
- Language of the paper will be Bilingual: Hindi & English.
- Marks of the preliminary examination are not considered in preparing the final merit list.
- Questions will be Objective Type.
For Forest Service Exam:
|General Awareness & General Science||200||200||02 hours|
|Paper II||200||200||02 hours|
|Paper I||General English||300|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||300|
|Paper III||Any 2 subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects (Each subject will have 2 papers)||200|
For State Service Examination:
|General Studies||200||02 hours|
|General Aptitude||200||02 hours|
|Paper I||General Studies I||300|
|Paper II||General Studies II||300|
|Paper III||General Studies III||200|
|Paper IV||General Studies IV||200|
|Paper V||General Hindi||200|
|Paper VI||Hindi Essay Writing||200|
Interview Test: 175 marks
Candidates are required to score at least 40% marks in order to score well in the examination. The percentage is reduced to 30% for SC/ST candidates.
For Veterinary Assistant Surgeon:
|Written Exam (Objective Type)||150||300||02 hours|
For Assistant Registrar:
|General Studies & Current Affairs||150||02 hours|
|University & Education Administration||300||02 hours|
MPPSC Recruitment 2019 Books
Candidates are advised to study from good books thoroughly as it helps their mind in absorbing good problem solving techniques, vocabulary and other important topics relevant for the exam.
Here are some good books recommended to you by our experts which would definitely help you in cracking the MPPSC Recruitment 2019 exams:
- MPPSC 15 Practice Sets of General Aptitude by Arihant Experts
- MPPSC PCS State Service Examination by DT Editorial Services
MPPSC Recruitment 2019 Syllabus
The candidates should go through the MPPSC syllabus prescribed by the commission for different posts so as to prepare well for the examination. The topics are going to depend upon the qualification and the selected post.
- The syllabus of Medical Officers will be based on the topics like Nutrition, First Aid, Toxicology, Biochemistry, Personal Hygiene, Clinical Pathology, Psychology, Microbiology, etc.
- The syllabus of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon will be based on the topics like animal husbandry, current livestock programs of the state, milk technology, animal breeding, DNA, Respiration, etc.
- The syllabus of Assistant Register will be based on the topics like heat transfer, theory of machines, dynamics of machinery, production process, theory of machinery, etc.
The syllabus of State Service & Forest Service Examination will be based on the topics like General Science and Environment, Indian Polity and Economics, Hindi and English comprehension, water management, case studies, corruption, Indian economy, etc.
The level of the questions will be based on the educational requirements of the posts and topics on general studies, statistical abilities, general knowledge and the respective other subjects mentioned in the official PDF of the Commission.
We are providing you the link below for the MPPSC Recruitment 2019 Syllabus.
For complete syllabus of the post (Click here)
MPPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
The Selection Procedure of MPPSC Recruitment 2019 varies from posts to posts so we are providing you the summarized details below. The authorities can make any changes in the selection procedure according to its discretion.
|Medical Officer||1. Short listing
2. Personal Interview
|Forest Service Exam||1. Preliminary Examination
2. Mains Examination
3. Physical Standard Test
4. Medical Examination
5. Personal Interview
|Assistant Registrar||1. Written Examination
2. Personal Interview
|State Service Exam||1. Preliminary Examination
2. Mains Examination
3. Personal Interview
|Associate Professor||Personal Interview|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||3. Written Examination
4. Personal Interview
MPPSC Recruitment Previous Year Papers
Previous Year Papers are very helpful for the candidates preparing for the examination. Here syllabus and exam pattern cannot give idea of the type of questions asked in the examination but previous year question papers help a lot in getting full idea about it.
Even sample papers and mock tests prove to be excellent for the preparation of upcoming exams. We have mentioned a link for previous year question papers so that you can check or download the same from it.
For MPPSC Recruitment previous year papers (Click here)
MPPSC Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
Below are some points that a candidate should know about the admit card:
- MPPSC Recruitment 2019 Admit card will be available in the official website of MPPSC.
- Candidates can check and download the admit card by entering their registration number and password.
- Information about the release of Admit card will be send in the respective email IDs and phone numbers of the candidates.
- Admit card is just an approach to enter the examination hall, all other documents are equally important.
- The admit card will be available 15 days before the examination.
- All the relevant details like the venue of the examination, time of the examination, roll number and password of the candidates, and other instructions are mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates should keep the admit card safe so as to protect it from any kind of mutilation.
MPPSC Recruitment 2019 Result
The MPPSC Recruitment 2019 Result will depend upon the performance of the candidates and following are the points that they should know regarding the result:
- Candidates can check their result online by entering their registration number and password
- The result will be declared approximately after 45 days from the date of examination. We will keep you updated about the result.
- Answer key is also released by the commission on its website before the declaration of result.
- The list of the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded by the commission.
- Shortlisted candidates will be sent intimation about the next round and a call letter in their respective email ids and phone number registered with MPPSC.
- Qualified candidates shall start preparing well for the next round after the declaration of result.
MPPSC Recruitment 2019 Cut-Off
The cut-off marks are the main part of the examination and that is why candidates should know about the following points:
- MPPSC Cut off marks are the minimum marks that should be obtained by a candidate to get qualified in the examination.
- Only those candidates who score marks equal to or more than the cut-off marks are eligible for the interview round.
- The cut-off marks will be decided by the officials of MPPSC for various categories.
- The category and post wise details of the cut-off marks will be released by the authorities soon after the declaration of result.
- Candidates are advised to visit our page in regular intervals so to stay updated about the cut-off marks.
MPPSC Recruitment 2019 Interview
Few details about the MPPSC interview:
- The candidates who get qualified in the written examinations are called for the personal interview.
- Personal Interview is last and very important part of a selection process.
- The questions that are asked by the candidates will be based on the matters of general interest related to their posts.
- The potential qualities required for the particular posts like intellectual curiosity, social qualities, initiative, mental stability, integrity, etc will also be tested by the board.
- Candidates will receive the call letter containing all the details about the time, venue, etc of the examination.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions given in the call letter carefully and take with themselves the documents asked for.
We hope that you liked the MPPSC Recruitment 2019 notification. For any query, you can drop your comments below, we will be glad to assist you.