Ministry of Defence, Government of India will release the Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020 notification through online mode. It will be released as per the availability of vacancies.
The recruitment will be released for the post of Civilian Motor Driver, Vehicle Mechanic, Cleaner, Camp Guard, Safaiwala, Fireman, Labour etc. Only Indian national male candidates are eligible to apply for these posts. Read full article to get details about Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020 Dates
The tentative dates for the recruitment are listed below:
|Application form available||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date to apply||April 2020 (Within 21 days from the date of release of notification)|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Result available||May 2020|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Summary
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020 Vacancy & Salary
The vacancy & salary for the various post in the ministry of defence are given in the table below:
|Name of Post||Pay Matrix
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Candidates will have to download the Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020 Application Form through the website for the post for which they are applying.
- Candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- The photograph and document should be self attested along with the application.
- If candidates are applying for more than one posts are required to send the separate applications for each posts.
- Candidates will have to submit their filled application along with the required document through registered, speed or ordinary post.
Documents Required for Application:
- Education Qualification Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by RTO (for Civilian Motor Driver (OG) post only).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Discharge Certificate where applicable (for Ex-serviceman).
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC issued by authorised Govt agency as applicable).
- Must have served in a recognized Civil or Defence Fire Brigades as Fireman Grade II for a minimum period of three years.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Civilian Motor Driver||
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020 Pattern & Syllabus
- Mode – Pen and paper based mode.
- Type of Question – Objective type
- Language – Bilingual (English and Hindi)
- Syllabus – The syllabus will be of 10th class standard.
- Check detailed exam pattern along with syllabus from below:
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Minimum
|Part – I||General Intelligence||25||25||33%||0.25 marks for each incorrect answer||Two hours|
|Part – II||English Language||50||50|
|Part – III||Numerical Aptitude||25||25|
|Part – IV||General Awareness (including
trade specific questions)
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Process 2020
After the release of notification, candidates have to check their eligibility weather they are eligible or not. After that fill the application form and submit it as per the respective post.
After screening of application, the acknowledgment card will be sent to the eligible candidates. Date, time and venue of test will be mentioned on it.
At the time of test, candidates are required to bring their admit card along with all the required documents. The board of officers will conduct the physical test, practical test and written tests.
To qualify the physical test, candidates must be physically fit and capable of performing duties. Candidates have to qualify all rounds in terms to get eligible for other rounds.
Final selection will depend upon medical fitness, document verification, Verification of Character etc. At last, board will release a final merit list which will contain the names of all finally selected candidates.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
Eligible candidates will get the Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020 Admit Card through offline mode. The acknowledgement card will be sent to candidates by post.
The admit card will have candidate’s name, exam date, time and centre of the test. No separate Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020 acknowledgement card will be sent to candidates.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020 Result
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020 Result will be provided to candidates after the completion of all rounds. The result will be provided to candidates through online and offline both modes.
After the release of final merit list, candidates will have to report to the respective department within the given time frame. It is necessary to clear all the rounds to get eligible for recruitment.
We hope the information regarding Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification helps you in finding the relevant information. For any query related to Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020, you may drop a comment below and we will get back to you.