The Kerala PSC Thulasi Recruitment 2019 invites application for the post of lecturers, technician, assistant, manager, supervisor, etc. Every candidate who wants to work in the government sector of the state shall appear in Kerala PSC exam.
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is established to recruit candidates for various government jobs in the state of Kerala. The main purpose of its establishment is to recruit the best eligible candidates for civil services jobs in the state. Every year Kerala PSC invites recruitment notification to fill various vacancies in the departments of Kerala.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
The Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 notification has been released. For complete details about Kerala PSC Recruitment exams like eligibility criteria, vacancy, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, study material, etc read the article below.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Recruitment 2019 Dates
Kerala PSC Thulasi Recruitment 2019 Dates for applying to the post of Technician, Lecturers, etc has been released by the commission.
|First date of online application||29 May, 2019|
|Last date of online application||3rd July, 2019|
|Kerala PSC Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|Kerala PSC Result||To be Declared later|
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the Kerala PSC Thulasi Recruitment 2019 application form after ensuring that they meet the eligibility criteria required for the vacancy. Following are the points you should know to fill the application form:
- Candidates need to fill the application form online.
- Visit official website of KPSC keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on the apply now button of the respective posts.
- Enter all the relevant personal details and the recent photograph.
- The name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph shall be printed at the bottom of the photograph.
- The certificates as provided in the official notification shall also be uploaded with the application.
- Read all the instructions properly and submit the form.
- No application fee is required.
- Take a print out of the registration slip and keep it safe for future process.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
The total number of vacancies for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 is released by the authorities and more than 56 vacancies are declared. There could be change in the number of vacancies but all that is updated therein by the officials.
Vacancies for various posts are given in the table below:
|Quality Control Officer||01+|
|Deputy Finance Manager||01+|
|Technician Grade II||07+|
|Supporting Assistant in Vocal for Dance||01|
|Administrative Officer Grade II||09|
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Salary
The salary for different posts is given below which may increase with experience:
|Supervisor||Rs 26500/- to Rs 56700/-|
|Quality Control Officer||Rs 4550/- to Rs 10500/-|
|Materials Manager||Rs 4880/- to Rs 105890/|
|Deputy Finance Manager||Rs 5000/- to Rs 10910/-|
|System analyst||Rs 5000/- to Rs 10910/-|
|Technician Grade II||Rs 5565/- to Rs 10040/-|
|Finance Manager||Rs 6200/- to Rs 13125/-|
|Dredge Cleaner||Rs 16500/- to Rs 35700/-|
|Laboratory Assistant||Rs 18000/- to Rs 41500/-|
|Supporting Assistant in Vocal for Dance||Rs 29200/- to Rs 62400/-|
|Microbiologist||Rs 35700/- to Rs 75600/-|
|Architectural Assistant||Rs 39500/- to Rs 83000/|
|Administrative Officer Grade II||Rs.45800/- to Rs.89000/-|
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Kerala PSC thulasi recruitment is mentioned below:
|Posts||Educational Qualification||Age limit|
|Supervisor||Degree in any subject from a recognized university.
10 years experience as anganwadi worker.
|Lecturer||Masters degree in concerned subject with at least 50% marks.
M.Ed with minimum 55% marks.
3 years teaching experience
Must have passed the comprehensive test
Preference is given to the candidates who have good knowledge of Malyalam.
|22 – 40 years|
|Quality Control Officer||Degree/Diploma in Coir Technology; or
Degree in any discipline & advance training course with 3 years experience in Coir Board
|18 – 40 years|
|Materials Manager||B.Tech (Mechanical/Electrical)
5 years experience in the relevant field
|18 – 40 years|
|Deputy Finance Manager||B.Com with CA (Inter) or ICWA (Inter) with 3 years experience in the Finance wing; or
M.com with 5 years post qualification in the Finance wing.
|18 – 40 years|
|System analyst||MCA/B.Tech in Computer Science; or
B.Tech in any discipline with PGDCA or equivalent qualification; or
M.Sc Computer Science; or
M.Sc Electronics/Physics/Mathematics/Statistics with PGDCA; or
3 years post qualification experience in the Design & Implementation of Application in Software.
|18 – 40 years|
|Technician Grade II||A pass in S.S.L.C. Or equivalent qualification.
ITI/NAC/NTC in the trade concerned.
|18 – 40 years|
3 years experience in dealing with Finance & Accounts matters in a reputed business organization.
|18 – 40 years|
|Dredge Cleaner||National Trade Certificate in the trade of Mechanic(Diesel)/ Mechanic (Motor Vehicles)||20 – 36 years|
|Laboratory Assistant||A pass in S.S.L.C or equivalent.
Should have at least 2 years experience in a recognized Chemical/ Physical Laboratory.
|18 – 36 years|
|Supporting Assistant in Vocal for Dance||First or Second class in Bachelor of Performing Arts (Vocal) or B.A (Music) by a recognized University/Institution.||22 – 36 years|
|Microbiologist||Masters degree in food & Industrial Microbiology; or
Masters degree in Microbiology with special emphasis on Food Microbiology.
|18 – 40 years|
|Architectural Assistant||Bachelors Degree in Architecture from a recognized University; or
Associate Membership of Indian Institute of Architects(AIIA); or
Must possess a valid current Certificate of Registration with the Council of Architecture
|Minimum 18 years|
|Administrative Officer Grade II||Experience of 3 years in the supervisory post & shall have a certificate of the same.||No upper age limit|
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Books
Candidates can very well prepare for the examination by preparing from some good and famous books. Candidates get better knowledge about the syllabus and topics of the examination.
Therefore, we are recommending you the name of some famous books that would help you to crack Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 examination.
- WIN Kerala PSC Exam books by V.V.K Subburaj
- PSC Bulletin previous year questions & answers by Kerala PSC
- Kerala PSC previous year questions & answers by a Panel of Authors
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
The candidates are selected on the basis of:
- Written Test/OMR/Online Test
- Personal Interview
The selection procedure for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 will be decided by the commission. The procedure will vary according to the post.
Kerala PSC Previous Year Papers
Candidates can do better preparation for the exams by solving previous years Kerala PSC Thulasi questions papers. The previous year question papers help the students in getting a good idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.
Students can download question papers by simply clicking on the given link for previous years question papers.
For previous year question papers (Click here)
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
- Kerala PSC Thulasi Recruitment 2019 Admit card is an essential document and candidates must note that they should carry it to the Exam center.
- Information about the release of admit card will be send in the respective email IDs and phone numbers of the candidates
- Candidates can check and download the admit card from the official website of the commission.
- The admit card will be available at least 15 days before the date of examination
- All the relevant details about the venue and time of the examination are mentioned in the admit card.
- Admit card mutilated in any order will not be accepted so you are requested to keep it safe.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Result
- Candidates can check their result through the online mode.
- The result will be declared almost after one month from the date of examination.
- Answer key is also released by Kerala PSC thulasi before the declaration of result.
- Candidates have to enter their registration number and password to check the result.
- A merit list of the qualified candidates will be displayed on the screen.
- Shortlisted candidates will also be sent intimation in their respective email ids and phone number.
- Qualified candidates shall start preparing for the next round.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Cut-Off
- Cut off marks are the minimum marks that should be obtained by a candidate to get qualified in the examination.
- The category wise details of the cut-off marks will be released by the officials soon after the declaration of result.
- Candidates are advised to visit our page in regular intervals so as to get updated about the cut-off marks.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Interview
Few details about the Kerala PSC thulasi interview:
- The candidates who get qualified in the written examinations are called for the personality test.
- The questions that are asked by the candidates will be based on the matters of general interest.
- The potential qualities required for the particular posts like intellectual curiosity, social qualities, initiative, mental energy, integrity, etc will be checked by the board
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions given in the call letter carefully and take with themselves the documents asked for.
Bookmark this page for latest news and updates regarding Kerala PSC Thulasi Recruitment 2019. For any query, you can drop your comments below, we will be glad to assist you.