Indian Navy TMM 2020 Registration: Indian Navy invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates to apply online through the Indian Navy website for the post of Tradesman Mate (TMM) classified as Group ‘C’, Industrial at various Commands.
Selected candidates will have to serve in the Units under administrative control of respective Commands but they can be posted anywhere in India in Naval units as per administrative requirement. Details of the information regarding the Indian Navy TMM 2020 Application Form are given in the article below.
Indian Navy TMM 2020 Application Form
The Indian Navy TMM 2020 application form will be filled in online mode. The application form is expected to be available in the month of June. Candidates shall read and understand the given points:
- Firstly, candidates shall make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria set by Indian Navy to appear in the TMM examination.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- Applicants are not to send copy of application form or any document to the office.
- Candidates have to fill the application form online by visiting the official website of Indian Navy.
- Candidates shall go through all the guidelines and follow those in order to know the complete process of filling the application form.
Indian Navy TMM 2020 Application Dates
The officials will announce the important dates for Indian Navy TMM 2020 application which will be updated to you through this article. Candidates will get an idea about the application dates from the dates mentioned below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of Notification||Last week of February 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||First week of May 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||Last week of May 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||Few days before the examination|
|Indian Navy TMM Examination||To be notified later|
Indian Navy TMM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates shall check the eligibility criteria for Indian Navy TMM 2020 depending on the educational qualification and age limit. The details of the eligibility explained here are the basic criteria for appointment in Indian Navy TMM 2020.
The minimum educational qualification required for the post is: 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board/Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
The age of the candidates shall be between 18 years and 25 years. Relaxation is provided to the reserved candidates as follows:
|Category||Relaxation (in years)|
|PWBD||UR -10 Years, OBC -13(10+03) Years, SC/ST-15(10+05) Years.|
|ESM||UR -03 Years after deduction of the military service rendered from actual age as on the closing date. OBC -06(03+03) Years, SC/ST-08(03+05) Years|
|Meritorious Sportsperson||UR- 05 Years, OBC- 08(05+03) Years, SC/ST–10(05+05) Years|
|Departmental Candidates with 03 yrs continuous service in Central Government||UR- up to 40 years and SC/ST – 45(40+05).|
How to fill Indian Navy TMM 2020 Application Form?
Candidates shall know the steps for filling the application form carefully and correctly as it is the most important part towards the selection process of Tradesman Mate for Indian Navy TMM 2020. These are the steps for filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of Indian Navy and then click on the tab Join Navy > Ways to Join > Civilians > Tradesman Mate.
- Click on “New Registration” link provided in this page.
- Fill all the personal details asked therein like name, father’s name, mother’s name, contact details, qualification, gender, etc.
- A registration number and password will be generated and send to the candidates in their email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates will then have to upload their scanned photograph and signature according to the prescribed specification.
- The size of both the images shall be between 20 kb to 50 kb.
- Candidates are then required to enter the educational qualification and fill in the preference list for examination center.
- Finally, select the payment method and pay the application fee through online mode.
- After the successful submission online, candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
|Other Categories||Rs 205|
Documents required for Indian Navy TMM Application Form
Following are the list of some essential documents that need to be kept by the candidates with themselves before filling the application form:
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Photo identity proof
- Reservation certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Card details (for fee payment)
Indian Navy TMM 2020 FAQs
- How can I do correction in the application form?
Ans. The correction cannot be done in the application form after its final submission.
- What if a candidate has submitted multiple application forms?
Ans. Candidates shall avoid doing so but if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits so then he/she must ensure that the application with higher registration number completed in all respects will be considered.
- When shall the candidates produce the original documents?
Ans. The original documents shall be produced by the candidates at the time of interview/joining.
- Can I pay the application fee offline?
Ans. No the application fee cannot be paid through offline mode.
- Can the fee be refunded if I send an application in this regard to Indian Navy officials?
Ans. No, the application fee cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- Will I get the admit card for the examination?
Ans. Yes if authorities find you eligible for the post while screening, you will receive the admit card.
Indian Navy TMM 2020 Important Information
Here are some more important points that the candidates shall be well aware of about the Indian Navy TMM 2020 Application Form:
- Before filling online application form, applicants are advised to read and download online guidelines containing instructions for the same.
- The candidates must provide their valid e-mail IDs and mobile number as Indian Navy may use either mode of communication for contacting them at different stages of recruitment process.
- Candidates shall remember the password given by them during registration as it is required for further login process.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online before the last date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of failure to log on to the website on account of website overload.
We hope that you liked the Indian Navy TMM 2020 Application Form. For any query, you can drop your comments below, we will be glad to assist you.