Indian Navy will release Indian Navy TMM 2020 notification in the month of March 2020. The applications will be invited for the post of Tradesman Mate classified as Group ‘C’, ‘Industrial’ at various commands.
Candidates who wish to join Indian Navy after passing 10th can apply for this post. Indian Navy Tradesman Mate 2020 application form will be released through online mode. Here we have given details regarding Indian Navy TMM 2020 including application form, dates, vacancies, recruitment process etc.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate 2020 Exam Dates
Through the table given below, candidates can check the tentative schedule of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate (TMM) 2020:
|Release of application form||1st week of March 2020|
|Last date for application||3rd week of March 2020|
|Issue of admit card||1st to 2nd week of April 2020|
|Examination||Mentioned in the admit card|
|Result declaration||Within one month of the exam|
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate (TMM) Details:
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate 2020 Vacancy
The category wise distribution of vacancies for Indian Navy Tradesman mate TMM 2020 is given below:
Distribution of Vacancies
|Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam
|20||07||03||12||04||46||05||02 (01- LV 01-0L)|
|Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC)||227||58||24||143||50||502||50||33# (0L-16, HH-11 , LV-06)|
|Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC)||02||01||01||01||01||06||Nil||Nil|
Indian Navy TMM 2020 Job Profile
The nature of duties/job profile under the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate 2020 notification is given below:
- Working in production /maintenance of Shop/Ship/Submarine.
- Carrying of files and other papers within the Office area.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit
- Delivering of Oak (inside & outside the Section/Unit)
- Opening and closing duties
- Ousting of furniture etc
- Any other work assigned by superior authority
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit
- Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters etc
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch etc including on computer
- Watch & ward duties
- Cleaning of building, fixture etc
- Upkeeps of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
Indian Navy TMM 2020 Application Form
Here we have provided some instructions to fill the application form:
- Indian Navy TMM 2020 Application Form will be invited through online mode.
- It will be issued from the month of March 2020.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the last date.
- Candidates with “Grade Point” system are required to get their grade point converted into percentage of marks before applying.
- Candidates must fill the application carefully, as it cannot be corrected later.
- Scanned copy of photograph, signature, 10th class certificates, category certificate & other required documents in the application form.
- No need to send the hard copy of the application form to the authority.
Also Check: Indian Navy TMM 2020 Application Form
- The application fee to apply for Indian Navy TMM 2020 will be Rs. 205/-.
- SC/ST/PwBOs/Ex -Servicemen and Women candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- The fee payment can be done Visa/Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Indian Navy TMM Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Indian Navy TMM 2020 are provided below:
- Age: The age of the candidate will be 18 to 25 years.
- Gender: Male & Female both candidates are eligible to apply.
- Educational Eligibility: 10th passed from any recognized Board/Institutions.
- Candidates must have ITI certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
- Medical: Candidates should be medically fit as per the standards set by the authority.
Indian Navy TMM 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of Indian Navy TMM 2020 is mentioned below:
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (online)
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Questions
- Number of Questions: 100
- Language: English & Hindi (except for General English)
- Marking Criteria: 1 mark
- Negative Marking: There can be negative marking the exam.
- The section wise detail of Indian Navy TMM 2020 exam is mentioned below:
|Subject||Maximum Marks (Indicative)|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
Indian Navy TMM Syllabus
The section wise syllabus for Indian Navy TMM 2020 is given below:
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding- Decoding, Non Verbal Reasoning etc.
General English & Comprehension:
In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, its vocabulary, grammar, antonyms, Comprehension, sentence structure, synonymous and its correct usage etc.
This paper will include question on problems relating to Number Systems, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Time & Work, Mensuration, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Time and Distance, statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry, Simple and Compound Interest etc.
The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Economics scene, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
Indian Navy TMM 2020 Recruitment Process
Firstly the Indian Navy will screen all the application form. Shortlisted candidates are required to appear at the online computer based exam. It is necessary to qualify the online exam to proceed for the next round.
After the online exam, a merit list will be published. An appointment letter will be issued to the provisionally selected candidates. After qualifying the entrance test, document verification will be organized.
Date & venue for the document verification will be sent to the candidates registered Email ID & mobile number. Candidates are required to bring their original documents & their photocopies for verification. After the document verification process, final recruitment will be done.
Indian Navy TMM Preparation Tips
Candidates preparing for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate (TMM) 2020 exam can check preparation tips from below:
- Candidates must identify the official prescribed syllabus to prepare for exam.
- Divide your time equally for all the sections of the examination.
- Prepare from previous year question papers & sample papers to know the pattern of the exam.
- Keep yourself updated with the latest events, awards & other happenings to prepare for general awareness section.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate 2020 Books
Here we have listed some books for Indian Navy TMM 2020 exam preparations:
- Indian Navy: Tradesman MATE (TMM) Recruitment Exam Guide (Hindi) Paperback by RPH Editorial Board
- Indian Navy: Tradesman MATE (Group ‘C’) Recruitment Exam Guide Kindle Edition by RPH Editorial Board
- Indian Navy: Tradesman MATE Recruitment Exam Guide (English, Paperback, RPH Editorial Board)
- Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test Tradesman Mate Exam Books
- Indian Navy (Bhartiya Nausena) Tradesman Mate Complete Guide English Medium by Ram Singh Yadav
Indian Navy TMM 2020 Admit Card
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate TMM 2020 Admit Card will be issued through the website. The admit card will be released in the month of April 2020.
Without admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination. With the admit card candidates have to bring any photo identity card like Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card etc.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate 2020 Cut Off
The cut-off will be released along with the result. Indian Navy TMM 2020 Cut Off will be announced through online mode.
The Indian Navy TMM 2020 Cut Off will be the minimum marks required by the candidates to get eligible for the next selection round. The cut off will depend upon the number of candidates applied, availability of vacancies, difficulty level of exam etc.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate 2020 Result
The result will be announced through online mode only. Indian Navy Tradesman Mate TMM 2020 Result will be declared within a month after the completion of exam.
The result will be provided in the form of list. The list will indicate the name of the candidates shortlisted for the next selection round. Candidates must keep the printout of the result safe for further use.
After the result announcement, candidates will be able to proceed for the document verification & other selection rounds. It is necessary to go through the document verification process for final recruitment.