Indian Navy MR Application Form: The Indian Navy invites application for enrollment of candidates as sailors for Matric Recruit (MR). Approximately 400 vacancies have been released for April 2020 batch. The vacancies to be filled are for Chef, Steward, and Hygienist.
Unmarried male candidates who are interested in these posts can apply online and get into the selection process of Indian Navy MR 2020. Details about the Indian Navy MR 2020 Application form is given in the article below.
Indian Navy MR 2020 Application form
The application form for Indian Navy MR 2020 examination was available from 26th July 2019. Candidates are advised to read and understand the given points:
- Candidates shall make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria required to appear in Indian Navy MR 2020 examination.
- The opportunity of filling the application form was till 1st August 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the application form through online mode by visiting the official website of Indian Navy.
- Candidates shall go through all the instructions prescribed by the officials to fill the application form.
- Candidates shall not send the print out of the application form or any other document to the authorities in offline mode.
Indian Navy MR Application Dates 2020
Indian Navy has announced the important application dates for MR 2020 examination which is given in the table below. Candidates can prepare well in advance after getting an idea about the schedule:
|Online Application Start Date||26th July 2019|
|Online Application Last Date||1st August 2019|
|Admit Card Release date||August/September|
|Indian Navy MR 2020 Examination||September 2019 (tentative)|
|Indian Navy MR 2020 Result||February 2020|
Indian Navy MR 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria laid down for Indian Navy MR 2020 examination is based upon the educational qualification, marital status and age limit of the candidates which varies according to the institution. Details are given below:
Online applications are invited only from unmarried male candidates who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India.
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD.
Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2000 and 31 Mar 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
Candidates shall be able to meet the medical and physical standards set by the Indian Navy in order to get enrolled for the process.
How to fill the Indian Navy MR 2020 Application form?
Candidates are advised to read the points given below very carefully as filling the application form is the most important step to become a part of the selection process for the required post:
- For the entry into the examination, candidates shall apply online by logging on to the official website of Indian Navy.
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate and Mark sheet ready for reference.
- The candidates must ensure that they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers in the application form.
- Log in with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on the “Apply” button and fill the form completely. The personal details shall be filled according to the matriculation certificate.
- Before clicking the Submit button, make sure that all the details are correct and all the required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Candidates shall also pay the required application fee through online mode only.
- Finally, agree to the declaration that all the details you have entered in the application form is correct and then submit the form.
- Candidates who could not make the payment even on the last day will not be given further chance and their application will be cancelled.
- The photograph to be uploaded should be of good quality with a blue background.
Indian Navy MR 2020 Documents Required
It is very important to keep all the relevant documents handy while filling the Indian Navy SSR application, so that no discrepancies are faced later. The essential required documents are:
- Matriculation Certificate
- Photograph and Signature
- Photo Identity Proof
Indian Navy MR 2020 FAQs
- What is the mode of payment of application fee?
Ans. The application fee can only be paid through online mode (Visa/Master card/Rupay Credit/Debit Card/UPI).
- Can girls also fill the application form for Indian Navy MR 2020?
Ans. No, girls cannot apply for Indian Navy MR 2020. Only unmarried male candidates can apply.
- What is the application fee for Indian Navy MR 2020?
Ans. All the candidates except SC/ST are required to pay Rs 205 as application fee.
- What is the last date for fee payment if I have submitted the form in the last day?
Ans. Candidates, who have submitted the application on the last date of application submission, will get one additional day, to make payment of fees.
- How can I fill the application form?
Ans. Candidates shall visit the official website of Indian Navy to fill the application form. You can check the article above for complete details about the application process.
- Can a person who has a tattoo apply for this post?
Ans. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearms and on the reversed side of the palm/backside of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body will not be acceptable by the authorities & the candidate will be barred from recruitment.
- Can my fee be reserved for another examination?
Ans. Fee can neither be refunded nor be reserved for any other examination under any circumstance.
Indian Navy MR 2020 Important Information
Here is some important information that should be noted by the candidates about Indian Navy MR 2020 Application form:
- Candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date fixed for the submission of online application.
- While filling the online application form, the candidate should carefully choose for the center of the examination.
- Candidates shall not furnish any false information related to their personal or educational details as it will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
- Candidates shall submit only one application. If multiple applications are received from a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled.
Bookmark this page for latest news and updates regarding Indian Navy MR 2020 Application form. For any query, you can drop your comments below, we will be glad to assist you.