Indian Army TGC 2020 will be commenced from the month of January 2020. Indian Army will invite applications for 130th TGC (Technical Graduate Course). The notification will be released for around 40 vacancies.
Eligible candidates can apply for this course via online mode for permanent commission in the Indian Army. The course will be commenced at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun. Here we have given details about Indian Army TGC 2020 including notification, dates, eligibility, vacancies etc.
Indian Army TGC 2020 Exam Dates
In the table provided below, we have given the tentative schedule of Indian Army TGC 2020:
|Online application start||3rd week of October 2019|
|Last date to apply online||3rd week of November 2019|
|Merit list release||December 2019|
|SSB interview||December 2019|
|Commencement of course||January 2020|
Indian Army TGC Summary
Indian Army TGC 2020 Vacancies & Salary
On successful commissioning, the pay of the officer commissioned shall be fixed of level 10 (56,100 – 1,77,500). Below we have provided the payscale of various ranks:
|Rank||Level||Pay in Rs.|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level10B||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200 – 2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000|
Indian Army TGC 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the guidelines to fill the application form from below:
- Candidates can fill the Indian Army TGC 2020 Application Form through online mode.
- It will be available in the month of October 2019.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the due date.
- Upload all the required documents carefully in the application form.
- The images should be in JPG format and the size should be 10KB to 20KB (photograph) and 5KB to 10KB (signature).
- After the successful submission of application form, candidates must take at least two printout of it.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application to Indian Army.
Indian Army TGC Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility before applying for the Indian Army TGC 2020 course:
- Nationality: Indian citizen, subject of Nepal or Bhutan, Tibetan refugee, Person of Indian Origin etc.
- Gender & Marital Status: Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: The date of birth should fall between 2nd January 1993 to 1st January 2000.
- Qualification: Candidates must hold an engineering degree course. Candidates appearing in the final year of engineering programme.
- Height & Weight: The minimum height and weight should be 157.5 cms with correlated weight.
- Medical: Candidates will have to go through the medical examination conducted by the board of service medical officers.
Indian Army TGC 2020 Exam Pattern
There is not any fixed exam pattern or syllabus for Indian Army TGC 2020. For entry in Indian Army TGC course, candidates will have to qualify the SSB interview round.
The interview rounds will be conducted through offline mode. Candidates can prepare from some of the topics like general knowledge, general English, mathematics and engineering disciplines.
Indian Army TGC 2020 Syllabus
Here we have provided the topic wise syllabus for Indian Army TGC 2020 recruitment:
Vocabulary, Error Correction, Unseen Passages, Word Formation, Fill in the Blanks, Direct & Indirect Speech, Comprehension, Idioms & Phrases, Sentence Correction, Antonyms and Synonyms, Passage Correction, Transformation of Sentences, Sentence Rearrangement etc.
Indian Constitution, Geography, History, Important Financial & Economic News, Economy, Scientific Research, Science – Inventions & Discoveries, Culture, Budget and Five Year Plans, General Politics, India and its neighboring countries, Current Affairs – National & International, Economy, Banking, and Finance, , Sports, Knowledge of Current Events, Countries & Capitals etc.
Discount, AveragesWhole Numbers, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Ratio and Time, , Interest, Mensuration, Decimals and Fractions, Time and Distance, Ratio and Proportion, Fundamental Arithmetic Operation, Number Systems, Percentages, Use of Tables and Graphs etc.
Indian Army TGC 2020 Recruitment Process
Firstly, applications will be invited from the eligible candidates. A cut-off will be released to shortlist the candidates for direct SSB interview. After releasing the merit list of candidates, they have to choose their SSB dates & centre through the website.
SSB schedule & centres will be allotted on the basis of first cum first serve. Candidates will have to download their SSB call letters through the website.
The SSB Interview will be conducted in two stages. Candidates who will qualify the stage I will be eligible for the Stage II process. The SSB interview will be conducted in total five days.
Candidates who will get recommended after stage II are required to go through the recruitment process. Candidates must be mentally & physically fit to clear the medical examination.
After the medical examination, a final merit list of the selected candidates will be published. The merit list will be prepared engineering stream or subject wise. After that, candidates will be issued joining letters for pre-commission training at IMA, Dehradun.
Indian Army TGC Preparation Tips
Students applying for the Indian Army TGC 2020 can check the preparation tips from below:
- Firstly, you will need to get in touch with the entire selection procedure (SSB interview).
- During group discussions, listen to everyone’s story very intently and identify the common thread emerging in their stories.
- Encourage everyone to participate and be sensitive to other people’s views.
- Read newspapers daily, it will help you to be in touch with the latest events.
- Work on your communication skills because you have to face PI, group discussion etc at the time of SSB interview.
Indian Army TGC 2020 Admit Card
There will be no Indian Army TGC 2020 Admit Card released for entry in Indian Army TGC. Candidates will have to download their call letter for SSB interview through the website.
The Indian Army TGC 2020 call letters will be released within one month after completing the application process. Candidates must bring the call letter along with required documents at the SSB interview centre.
Indian Army TGC 2020 Cut Off
The cut off will be released after receiving all the application forms. The Indian Army TGC 2020 Cut Off will be the minimum marks required by the candidates to proceed for next round.
The cut off will be published engineering stream wise. Below we have provided the previous year cut off for Indian Army TGC:
|Streams||Vacancies||Cut off %|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||5||68%|
|CSE/computer technology, Info tech, M.Sc (CS)||7||67%|
|Electronics & Telecom, Telecommunication, Electronics & Com, Satellite Communication||7||67%|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation||2||60%|
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||1||60%|
Indian Army TGC 2020 Result
The result will be published in two stages. Indian Army TGC 2020 Result will be provided through the website. Firstly, a merit list will be published containing the name of candidates selected of SSB interview.
After the conduct of SSB interview & medical examination, a final merit list will be published. Students can check the list through the website. After that, candidates can download their joining letter for entry in Indian Army TGC programme at IMA, Dehradun.
We hope this detailed information regarding Indian Army TGC Notification helps you. For any query & doubts related to Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Notification/recruitment, you may drop your comments below.