Indian Army TES 2020 Registration: Thousands of candidates apply for different posts in the Indian Army and dream of becoming a part of it as a Commissioned Officer. Indian Army has invited online applications from for unmarried male candidates for Technical Entry Scheme (TES).
The candidates who are interested and also meet the eligibility criteria required for the course shall apply online through the official website of Indian Army. Detailed information about the filling of Indian Army TES 2020 Application Form is given in the article below.
Indian Army TES 2020 Application Form
The Indian Army TES 2020 application form will be filled in online mode. The application form is expected to be available in the month of May. Candidates shall read and understand the given points:
- Firstly, candidates shall make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria set by Indian Army to appear in the TES.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- Candidates who have passed from a Board/Institution which has ‘Grade Point’ system need to get their grade point converted into percentage of marks before applying.
- Applicants are not to send copy of application form or any document to the office.
- Candidates have to fill the application form online by visiting the official website of Indian Army.
- Candidates shall go through all the guidelines and follow those in order to know the complete process of filling the application form.
Indian Army TES 2020 Application Dates
The officials will announce the important dates for Indian Army TES 2020 application which will be updated to you through this article. Candidates will get an idea about the application dates from the dates mentioned below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of Notification||May 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||First week of May 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||First week of June 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||Few days before the examination|
|Indian Army TES Examination||To be notified later|
Indian Army TES 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates shall check the eligibility criteria for Indian Army TES 2020 depending on the nationality, educational qualification and age limit. The details of the eligibility explained here are the basic criteria for appointment in Indian Army TES 2020.
A candidate must be either of the following:
- a Citizen of India;
- a subject of Nepal;
- a subject of Bhutan;
- a Tibetan Refugee who came to India with the intention of permanently settling in India;
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
The above-mentioned candidates shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Only those candidates who have passed Class XII Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education board are eligible to apply for this entry.
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 2000 and not after 01 Jul 2003 (both days inclusive).
Candidates shall also meet the physical standards set by the Indian Army to select the candidates for the entry.
How to fill Indian Army TES 2020 Application Form?
Candidates shall know the steps for filling the application form carefully and correctly as it is the most important part towards the selection process of Tradesman Mate for Indian Army TES 2020. These are the steps for filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of Indian Army and then click on the “online application” option.
- Click on “New Registration” link provided in this page. Skip this step if you are already registered.
- Fill all the personal details asked therein like name, father’s name, mother’s name, contact details, qualification, gender, etc.
- A registration number and password will be generated and send to the candidates in their email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates will then have to upload their scanned photograph and signature according to the prescribed specification.
- Candidates are then required to enter the educational qualification and fill in the preference list for examination center.
- After the successful submission online, candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
- Print out of the application will be available to the candidate after 30 minutes from the closing of online applications.
Documents required for Indian Army TES 2020 Application Form
Following are the list of some essential documents that need to be kept by the candidates with themselves before filling the application form:
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Photo identity proof
- Reservation certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Card details (for fee payment)
Indian Army TES 2020 FAQs
- How can I do correction in the application form?
Ans. The correction cannot be done in the application form after its final submission.
- What if a candidate has submitted multiple application forms?
Ans. Candidates shall avoid doing so but if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits so then he/she must ensure that the application with higher registration number completed in all respects will be considered.
- When shall the candidates produce the original documents?
Ans. The original documents shall be produced by the candidates at the time of document verification.
- What is the application fee for general candidates?
Ans. There is no application fee for any category of the candidates.
- How to calculate the fractional percentage?
Ans. Candidates are required to indicate exact PCM percentage of Class 12th up to 2 decimals and are not to be rounding off.
- Will I get the admit card for the examination?
Ans. Yes if authorities find you eligible for the post while screening, you will receive the admit card.
Indian Army TES 2020 Important Information
- Before filling online application form, applicants are advised to read and download online guidelines containing instructions for the same.
- The candidates must provide their valid e-mail IDs and mobile number as Indian Army may use either mode of communication for contacting them at different stages of recruitment process.
- No changes to online application will be permitted after the final submission and no representation in this regard will be entertained by Indian army.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online before the last date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of failure to log on to the website on account of website overload.
Bookmark this page for latest news and updates regarding Indian Army TES 2020 application form. For any query, you can drop your comments below, we will be glad to assist you.