Indian Army will release the application for Indian Army TES 2020 examination in the month of October 2019. Indian Army TES (Technical Entry Scheme) will be conducted at national level recruitment exam. There will be no examination conducted, candidates will have to go through the SSB round for the recruitment.
Army TES is conducted for recruitment of officers in the technical branch of Indian Army. Unmarried male candidates will be eligible to apply for this test. The recruitments will be opened twice in a year. Candidates who will join Army TES will be granted an engineering degree with recruitment in technical branch of Indian Army.
Read complete article to get details about Indian Army TES 2020 notification, dates, eligibility, recruitment process etc.
Indian Army TES 2020 Exam Dates
The official dates of Indian Army TES 2020 have not been announced yet. Till then check the tentative dates from below:
|Release of online application||Last week of October 2019|
|Last date to submit application||Last week of November 2019|
|SSB interview process||January 2020|
Indian Army TES 2020 Vacancies & Salary
The notification will be released for approx 90 vacancies in the technical branch of Indian Army. The vacancies mentioned above are tentative they can be changed as per the requirement at the point of time.
After the successful completion of final exam, candidates will be rewarded with the engineering degree. Rs. 8785/- per week will be given at the time of training. The post wise salary criteria is mentioned below:
|Rank||Level||Salary (In Rs.)|
|Lt. Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Colonel (TS)||Level 13||1,30,800-2,15,900|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lt. General||Level 15||1,82,200-2,24,500|
Indian Army TES 2020 Application Form
Get here some important instructions to fill the Indian Army TES Application Form:
- The application form will be provided through online mode.
- Indian Army TES 2020 Application Form will not be accepted through other mode.
- It will be released in the month of October 2019.
- Candidates will be able to make changes in the application form till the last date of closing of application.
- Upload the scanned images of required documents in the application form carefully.
- After the successfully submission of application form, candidates will receive a confirmation in the form of dialog box.
- Only one application form will be accepted from a single candidate. Multiple applications from a single candidate will be rejected.
Indian Army TES Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to apply for Indian Army TES 2020 is provided below:
- Gender & Marital Status – Only unmarried male candidates can apply.
- Citizenship – Candidates must be a citizen of India, A subject of Bhutan or Nepal, A Tibetan refugee etc.
- Age Limit – Candidates should not be born before 1st January 2001 and not after 1st January 2004.
- Qualification – 10+2 passed with at least 70% marks in physics, chemistry & mathematics subject from any recognized board.
- Medical – Candidates should be in good physical & mental health and must be free from any diseases or disability.
Indian Army TES Exam Pattern
There is not any type of exam pattern prescribed for entry in Indian Army TES. After submitting the application form, the shortlisted candidates will have to go through the SSB interview round.
For interview round, candidates can prepare some questions from the topic like general knowledge, English, Aptitude and Reasoning.
Indian Army TES 2020 Syllabus
Here candidates can check the Indian Army TES 2020 Syllabus for better preparations:
Spelling Test, Sentence Arrangement, Error Correction (Underlined Part), Transformation, Passage Completion, preposition, Sentence Improvement, Spotting Errors, Antonyms, synonyms, Word Formation, Direct and Indirect speech, Active and Passive Voice etc.
Puzzles, Data Sufficiency, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Analytical Reasoning, Number Series, Letter and Symbol Series, Verbal Classification, Essential Part, Analogies., Artificial Language, Matching Definitions etc.
History – India & World, Cultural Heritage, General Science, Space & IT, Indian Constitution, National news (current), Indian Culture, Economy, Political Science, Indian National Movement, Indian Polity & Governance, Science & Technology, Scientific observations etc.
Partnership, Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F., Compound Interest, Numbers and Ages, Probability, Problems on Trains, Averages, Percentages, Volume and Surface Area, Races and Games, Quadratic Equations, Ratio and Proportion, Odd Man Out, Mixture and allegation Stocks and shares etc.
Indian Army TES 2020 Recruitment Process
Firstly, candidates have to apply online to participate in the Indian Army TES 2020 Recruitment Process. After receiving all the applications, the Additional Directorate General of Recruiting will release a cut off.
On the basis of cut-off, candidates will be shortlisted for SSB interview round. Candidates are required to login and choose their centre & schedule for interview.
After reporting at the SSB interview centre, candidates have to go through the document verification. After that, candidates will be able to proceed for interview.
The day wise process of Indian Army TES 2020 SSB Interview is mentioned below:
- 1st Day – Verbal and non-verbal intelligence test (about 50 questions each) and a Picture Perception and Description Test(PPDT) will be held.
- 2nd Day – Psychological test, Situation Reaction Test and a Self-Description Test will be taken.
- Next 2 Days – Group discussions, group planning exercises, snake race, progressive group tasks, command tasks and a final group task will be conducted.
- Day 2 to 4 – Personal interviews for each candidate will be conducted by the interviewing officers.
- Day 5 – A final assessment is given and a conference will be held. The finally selected candidates are required to stay for a medical examination.
Indian Army TES Preparation Tips
Below we have provided some useful tips to crack the SSB Interview process:
- First of all, gather all the details about day wise procedure of SSB Interview.
- Prepare for each test/stage involved in the SSB Interview.
- SRT, WAT and similar written tests can be prepared with by practicing from study material.
- Candidates must have confidence, clear thinking, analytical skills, decision making skills and good communication skills to clear the group tasks.
- Candidates should be physically & mentally fit to clear the physical test stage.
- Good general awareness and knowledge of current affairs is must to clear the interview process.
Indian Army TES 2020 Admit Card
There will be no admit card generated for Indian Army TES 2020. Candidates will have to take printout of the filled in application form. A roll number will be printed in the application.
It will work as a Indian Army TES 2020 Admit Card. Candidates have to bring two sets of photocopies of the required documents at the time of SSB interview. Candidates must bring 20 copies of self attested photograph along with the application form.
Indian Army TES 2020 Cut-off
The cut off will be released through online mode. Indian Army TES 2020 Cut-off will be published to shortlist candidates for SSB Interview round.
It is mandatory to achieve the released cut-off to proceed for next round. In the table given here, candidates can check the expected Indian Army TES Cut-off:
|Army TES Course||Cut-off Percentage|
|TES 40||85% & above|
|TES 39||83% & above|
|TES 38||85% & above|
|TES 37||80% & above|
|TES 36||87% & above|
Indian Army TES 2020 Result
The final result will be declared after completing the SSB interview process & medical examination. Indian Army TES 2020 Result will be released through online mode.
The result will be published in the month of February 2020. The result will contain the name and roll number of the finally selected candidates. Candidates must take printout of the result for further use.