Indian Air Force (IAF) is one of the most comprehensive forces of national military organization. Indian Air Force is the air arm of the Indian Armed Force. The main aim of IAF is to secure Indian Airspace and conduct aerial welfare during armed conflict.
The jobs through Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 in Indian Armed Force make you become an integral part of challenging, adventurous and rewarding life. Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 invites application for various posts like Airmen, commissioned officer, Typist, Counselor, Lady Doctor, Dental Surgeon, etc.
This year, Indian Air Force has invited applications for the recruitment of Airmen in Group X trades (except education instructor trade) and Group Y trades (except IAF Security and musician trade). It is a very crucial opportunity for those who want to become Officers, Navigators and Pilots in Indian Air Force.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2019
The Indian Air Force Recruitment notification 2019 has been released on 1st July. For complete details about Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2019 like recruitment summary, eligibility criteria, vacancy, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, study material, admit card, etc read the article below.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Summary
|Armed Force||Indian Air Force|
|Apply Date||July 1st, 2019|
|Salary||Rs 33100/- (Group X)
Rs 26900/- (Group Y)
|Age Limit||Maximum: 21 years|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
India Air Force Recruitment 2019 Important dates
India Air Force Recruitment 2019 Important dates for the post of airmen are as follows:
|Notification release date||Released|
|First date of online application||1 July 2019|
|Last date of online application||15 July 2019|
|Indian Navy Recruitment Admit card||Few days before exam|
|Indian Navy Exam Date||21st Sep to 24th Sep|
|Answer key||Few days before results|
|Indian Navy Result||To be announced later|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 application form after ensuring that they fill all the eligibility criteria required for the vacancy. Below are the points one should know before filling the application form:
- Visit the website careerindianairforce.cdac.in or www.airmenselection.cdac.in
- Go to the online application form and fill all the details correctly.
- You will also have to upload your scanned photo, left thumb impression, Class 10th certificate, signature and other documents.
- Submit the form and pay the application fee which is Rs 250/- for all the categories.
- The fee can be paid either through online (by net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline mode (by depositing e-challan in nearby Axis bank branch).
- The e-mail or number entered by the candidates should remain valid for a period of at least one year as all the further correspondence is sent in it.
- Only Unmarried male candidates (Indian/Nepalese) can apply for the posts.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions properly and take a print out of the registration slip generated by the system for further use.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
Though all the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Vacancy is released in the official website of Indian Armed Force in the notification but vacancies for the post of Airmen has not yet been specified.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria for the post of Airmen is given below:
- Group X (Except education instructor) – Passed Class 12th/Equivalent examination with Maths, Physics and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English or have passed 3 years diploma course in Engineering from any stream from educational board listed as COBSE.
- Group Y (Except Medical Assistant & Musician) – Passed Class 12th/Equivalent examination with Math, Physics and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English or passed 2 years vocational course from educational board listed as COBSE.
Other Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates should be Unmarried Male
- The upper age limit for the post is set to 21 years
Airmen will be allowed to pursue higher education only after obtaining the prescribed skill grade in the trade.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern differs with the post. Most probably, the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern for the online test is given below:
|Duration||60 minutes (Group X)
45 minutes (Group Y)
85 minutes (Group X & Y)
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Sections||English, Physic & Math (Group X)
English, Reasoning & General Awareness (Group Y)
English, Physic, Math, Reasoning & General Awareness (Group X & Group Y)
|Marking||One mark for every right answers
0.25 marks deducted for every wrong answer
No marks deducted for questions not attempted
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Books
Candidates can prepare for the exam with good books and study material. Sample papers and previous year questions are also given in many books which prove to be very helpful for the candidates.
We have recommended some of the famous books for the candidates preparing for the Indian Air Force Recruitment exam. Candidates can either purchase a single guide for all the sections or single books for all the sections separately.
Recommended books for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019:
- Indian Air force: Airmen Group Y exam guide by RPH Editorial Board
- Indian Air force Airmen Group X by Arihant Experts
- Indian Air force Airmen by Arihant Experts
Indian Air Force Recruitment Previous Year Papers
The best way to do well in exam is to solve Indian Air Force Recruitment previous year papers. Candidates get good knowledge about the type of questions asked in the exam and how should they manage the time in order to do the questions in time.
Candidates can also practice through the mock papers and test series which are available online either for free or after payment. Candidates are advised to solve the paper topic wise so that they make it clear in the mind that where they lack practice.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure has the following steps in the process:
- Online Test: Eligible candidates are sent admit card on their email ID and they will have to appear for the test
- Physical Fitness Test: The candidates who get shortlisted on the basis of the online test are then again sent an admit card for the next test, i.e. Physical Fitness Test
- Adaptability Test: All the candidates who clears PFT will have to go for Adaptability test which is an objective type written test to check the adaptability of the candidate for employment in Indian Armed Force which may include deployment in different geographic terrain and operational conditions.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who qualify adaptability test are issued with medical appointment letters. Candidates should remove tartar and stains from their teeth before appearing for medical examination.
Most probably, candidates will get appointment letters after the last process for selection but passing the medical examination is not a guarantee for employment in Indian Air Force.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Syllabus
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Syllabus contains topics of English, Physic, Math, Reasoning and General Awareness which is need to be understand thoroughly by the candidates.
Candidates should prepare themselves according to the prescribed syllabus and should keep on doing practice on regular basis to understand the subjects well. We are providing you a link for complete syllabus of Indian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group Y.
For Complete Indian Air Force Airmen 2019 Syllabus (Click here)
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Admit card is sent to the eligible candidates in their email IDs
- Candidates will have to download it and then take a color print out of it
- Admit card should be carried by the candidates to the examination center or else they will not be allowed to enter there
- Candidates should read and understand the instructions mentioned in the admit card carefully
- Candidates should also carry colored printout of online registration slip, passport size photographs, etc along with the admit card
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Result
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Result of online test and the list of shortlisted candidates is uploaded in the official site almost after 25 days from the date of Online Test.
Similarly, result of all the other tests is uploaded in the site and the shortlisted candidates are sent an intimation of the same.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Cut-Off
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Cut-off marks will be released by the authority in its official website. Cut-off marks are the minimum marks that should be obtained by a candidate to get qualified in the examination. Following are the post wise marks obtained last year:
RAGA: Reasoning and General Awareness.
We hope that you liked the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 notification. For any query, you can drop your comments below, we will be glad to assist you.