NEET 2018 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) will be held on May 2018. This exam helds once in a year. NEET notification 2018 will be out publicly in December 2017 month. It is conducted for admission in MBBS & BDS courses offered by all government and private institutions in India. It is conducted by CBSE. From the year 2017, it is only window (except AIIMS and JIPMER) to get admission in medical courses (MBBS/BDS) in India. Last year (2017), around 15 lac candidates appeared in this exam. Read here all updated information about NEET 2018 containing details of application form, exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility, etc.
NEET 2018 EXAM SUMMARY
|Name of Exam||NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)|
|Level||National Level Exam|
|Courses for||MBBS & BDS|
|Minimum Eligibility||10+2 PCB (Passed/Appearing)|
|Who can Appear||Candidates desire to do MBBS or BDS|
|Mode of Apply||Online through the official portal of CBSE-NEET|
|Time to Apply||During January 2018|
|Why Apply||To become an Allopathic Doctor|
|Number of Attempts||3 Attempts|
[alert-note]NEET 2018 Notification:
Notification will be updated in this field – Stay Tuned[/alert-note]
NEET 2018 APPLICATION FORM
NEET application form 2018 will be available for filling in January 2018 month (as per previous year). You would be able to fill and submit this application form via online mode only. You may get a prior notification about its application form in December 2017 month. You can apply by entering your personal details, academic details, communication details followed by the registration made by you using with your ADHAAR CARD number, mail ID and your contact number.
You can pay the application fee via online only through the credit/debit card/net banking only. The application fee for General & OBC candidates will be Rs. 1400/- and for others is Rs. 750/- only.
NEET 2018 DATES
Refer the given NEET 2018 schedule for a rough idea of dates. Authentic dates will be updated later.
|Apply Online||January 2018|
|Last Date of Apply||March 2018|
|Application Form Correction Open||March 2018|
|Admit Card Released||April 2018|
|GATE 2018 Exam||May 2018|
|Answer Key Release||June 2018|
|Result Declare||June 2018|
NEET 2018 ELIGIBILITY
You should check the eligibility criteria before applying as mentioned below:
- You must be an Indian National or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- You must have a valid Adhaar Card (except belonging to Assam, J&K and Meghalaya state).
- You must come under the age group of 17 years to 25 years (max. 30 years for SC/ST). The calculation of age will be considered on 31st December 2018.
- You must have passed/pursuing 12th (10+2) or equivalent with PCB subjects.
- English as an elective subject is compulsory in 12th class.
- You must have or would have scored min. 50% marks (general) or 45% marks (general PH) or 40% marks (SC/ST/OBC).
NEET 2018 EXAM PATTERN
From the year 2017, there are some important changes in NEET exam pattern which are contained here:
- You can avail the NEET exam in May 2018 month.
- It would be a national level single exam for MBBS/BDS course.
- It will be a single paper.
- There you will find 180 objective type questions of total 720 marks.
- Questions will be taken from Physics (45), Chemistry (45), Zoology (45) & Botany (45).
- You can attempt the exam in any one out of 10 regional languages as English, Tamil, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Odia, Kannada or Telugu.
- NEET 2018 exam be of offline paper (paper based).
- It will be of 3 hours long paper.
- For each correct response, 4 marks will be awarded.
- For each incorrect response, 1 marks will be deducted.
NEET 2018 ADMIT CARD
- NEET Admit card 2018 will be released on April 2018.
- Admit card will be available via online mode only.
- You can download your admit card by login with official portal.
- Admit card will be contained with your personal identity, centre, date & time of exam.
NEET 2018 RESULT
- NEET Result 2018 will be declared on June 2018.
- Result will be declared via online mode only.
- You can get your result by login with official portal.
- Result will be contained with your name, Roll No. & marks.
NEET 2018 COUNSELLING
- NEET 2018 counselling will be held in July 2018.
- Counselling will be organized by MCI (Medical Council of India).
- You can appear in counselling by filling a counselling registration form.
- Allotment of college will be done on the basis of your domicile, score in NEET, choice filling and seats availability in colleges.
Leave your query/feedback about NEET 2018 below.