Delhi Police Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the examination for the recruitment of Sub Inspector of Delhi Police every year.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of different stages:
- Paper 1 Written examination (computer based examination)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Document Verification (DV)
Recruitment of the candidates shall depend on the performance in the written exam, PET, PST and medical exam. Eligible candidates can apply form through online mode. For recruitment to the constables posts is done by the Delhi Police Department.
Check complete details of exam dates, vacancies, salary, application, eligibility criteria, etc through this article of Delhi Police Recruitment 2020.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Exam Dates
Check important dates of Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 given in the table below. The dates are tentative in nature:
The tentative dates for Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 for SI post are listed below:
|Notification Release||May 2020|
|Online Application form||June 2020|
|Last date to submit online Application form||June 2020|
|Admit Card||July 2020|
|Exam Date||July 2020|
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Exam Summary
You may check the exam summary for Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 exam:
|Name of the Exam||Delhi Police Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Delhi Police Department/SSC|
|Exam Type||National Level Recruitment|
|Post Name||Constables/ASI in Delhi Police|
|Recruitment Type||Constable/ASI Recruitment|
|Who can Apply||12th pass for constable/Graduates for ASI|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Delhi Police 2020 Recruitment Vacancy
As per the last year trends, there will be 15000 number of male and female vacancies that are to be filled in Delhi Police Constable Post. The number of vacancies varies as per the requirement of police personnel in Delhi. The vacancy list will be updates as soon as it will be released by the officials.
Delhi Police Salary
Delhi Police salry for constables & SI is given below in the table:
|Constable in Delhi Police||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC pay Matrix Level-03)|
SI Salary in Delhi Police
|SI in Delhi Police||Rs.35400-112400 (Pre revised Band Pay Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-)|
Delhi Police 2020 Application Form
Delhi Police SI Application Form
Delhi Police 2020 Application form filling will start in the month of June 2020. Candidates can apply Application form through online mode. Candidates need to fill their application form through official website.
Candidates are eligible for the posts of SI Delhi Police and Assistant SI in Delhi Police. Candidates may find the details about the recruitment in staff selection commission notification. To apply in this exam candidates must fill their personal information carefully. Candidates must need to read all the guideline.
Delhi Police Constable Application Form
The application form for constable in Delhi Police will be released by the Delhi police department. The application form will be available in the month of July, 2020. The application for constable recruitment in Delhi police will be filled through online mode. More details regarding application & how to fill the form will be provided once the official notification will be released by the authority.
- General category- Rs. 300
- Reservation candidates (women candidates an ex-servicemen) do not have to pay any fee
Payment mode: Application fee can be paid online (Net banking/Debit card/Credit card) or offline).
Delhi Police Recruitment Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates can do better preparation for the exams by solving previous years Delhi Police previous questions papers. The previous year question papers helps the students in getting a good idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.
Students can download question papers by simply clicking on the given link for previous years question papers.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for constables in Delhi Police are listed below:
- Candidates must have 12th pass from a recognized Board.
General Male Candidates:
- Minimum age of candidates will be 18 years.
- Candidate’s maximum age will be 21 years.
General Female Candidates:
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Maximum age is 25 years.
For SC/ST Male Candidates:
- Minimum age of candidates is 18 years
- Maximum age of Candidates is 26
For SC/ST Female Candidates:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
- There is a relaxation for the upper age limit.
- 5 years age relaxation for the SC/ST and 3 years age relaxation for the OBC.
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen or
- Candidates must be a refugee from Nepal, Bhutan, or Tibetan who has come to India, before the January 1st, 1962 and settled in India.
- A person of Indian origin who had migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Uganda, Zambia, Kenya, Tanzania, Zaire, Malawi, Ethiopia and Vietnam and has come here with intentions of permanently settling in India.
Delhi Police Recruitment Exam Pattern
- Exam mode: The exam will be in online mode.
- Paper language: Paper will be done in English and Hindi Language.
- No. of Papers: Paper-I (Written Examination), Physical Endurance Test and Medical test, Physical Standard Test, Personal Interview and Document Verification.
- Marks: 100 marks
- Time duration: 1 hour & 30 minutes
- Marking: Each correct answer carries 1 mark.
Delhi Police Recruitment paper-I (Written Examination) exam pattern:
|2||General Knowledge/Current Affairs||50|
Physical Endurance Test (PET)
For Male Constable Candidates:
- Height-170 cm (165 cm for ST)
- Chest – 81cm-85cm (76cm-80cm for ST)
For Female Constable Candidates:
- Height -157 cm (155 cm for SC/ST)
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Syllabus will contain various topics from General Knowledge, Reasoning and Mathematics. Candidates must prepare for the exam according to the prescribed syllabus given on the website. Click here to check complete subject wise syllabus.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Geography.
- History – India & World.
- Indian Economy.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Polity.
- Environmental Issues.
- Current Affairs – National & International, etc.
- Statistical Charts
- Trigonometry etc.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Decision Making.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Problem Solving.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Statement Conclusion.
- Non-Verbal series.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Analogies etc.
Delhi Police 2020 Recruitment Process
To get selected in Delhi Police candidates must qualify the below stages:
- Paper-I Written Examination- Qualifying
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Delhi Police Recruitment Preparation Tips
Go through the below given preparation tips & strategy to crack the recruitment process of Delhi Police:
- Make notes for the exam and go through these notes daily.
- Prepare a study routine dividing preparation time for various subjects.
- Solve sample papers & previous year’s questions papers.
- Attempt mock tests.
Delhi Police Recruitment Books
Here we have listed some of the famous books & study material that will help you to crack the Delhi police recruitment exam.
- SSC: Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Recruitment Exam Guide
- Delhi Police Constable Male And Female CBT 2019
- SSC: Sub-Inspector (Delhi Police/CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (CISF) (Paper I & II)
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
The Delhi Police recruitment 2020 admit card will be available few weeks before the written test. The admit card will be available through online mode.
- Admit card is an essential document and candidates must note that they should carry to the Exam center.
- Candidates can check and download the Delhi Police admit card from the official website.
- Candidates must not forget their admit card on the day of exam.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Cut off
The written examination of Delhi Police is conducted for 100 marks. Candidates can check Delhi Police Expected cut off marks category wise.
Candidates will have to attain the minimum marks for scoring in the examination as cut off marks. Exam commission will release the cut off marks. The Delhi police 2020 cut off marks will be released for female, male and belonging to other categories separately.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Result
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Result will be announced one month after the written exaam. The result will be declared on the official site of the SSC & delhi police. Candidates can check their result by entering their registration number & password.
Candidates who qualified the written exam will be eligible for the next round like PET, PST, Medical Test, Personal Interview and Document Verification.
Bookmark this page for latest news and updates regarding Delhi Police Recruitment 2020. For any query, you can drop your comments below, we will be glad to assist you.