CG TET 2020 (Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test) is organized by Chhattisgarh professional Examination Board. CG TET Exam is conducted for those candidates who want to become teacher in lower primary schools (class I-V) and upper primary schools (VI-VIII) in the government & private schools of Chhattisgarh state.
CG TET exam is conducted once in a year in the 4th week of February. The exam is conducted separately for class (I-V) and class (VI-VIII) teaching test . If candidates are interested, he/she can apply for both papers.
CG TET is conducted according to the rules and regulations given by the NCTE for teacher eligibility test in India. The details regarding CG TET notification, dates & syllabus is given below.
Candidates who really want to make future in the teaching job within Chhattisgarh state can scroll below the article for more details such as application fee, eligibility criteria, cut off, result etc.
CG TET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of CG TET Paper-I and Paper-II are given in the below table. The dates are tentative in nature:
|Start date of CG TET online application||3rd week of January 2020|
|Application Fee start Date||4th week of January 2020|
|Last date for CG TET application form||1st week of February 2020|
|Admit card Available||2nd week of February 2020|
|CG TET I & II Exam Date||4th week of February 2020|
|Result Declaration||March 2020|
|Name of the Exam||Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh professional Examination Board|
|Exam Type||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Mode||Pen and Paper (Offline)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
CG TET 2020 Application Form
Before filling the application form aspirants must check their eligibility status. CG TET 2020 application form will be available in the 3rd week of January 2020. The mode of application form will be online.
Candidates must follow these steps to fill the online application form:-
- Candidate first visit the official website i.e cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Candidates must read all the rules and regulations for filling the application form.
- Candidate should fill the application form with correct information.
- Candidates may also apply for both the primary and upper primary level of teaching test.
- Application form will end in the 1st week of February 2020.
The application fees of CG TET Exam are as follows:
CG TET Previous Year Question Papers
CG TET Previous years question papers are very helpful because it will provide an idea of how the questions are asked, and from which topics, the previous years papers also helpful in revising more topics in less time.
The previous year papers help in practicing the test , so it will be very helpful for the students to crack the exam and score good marks.
We are providing you the previous year question papers you can easily downloaded by clicking on the given link. (Click here).
CG TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must carefully read the eligibility criteria below before applying for CG PET:
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Minimum age to appear for the CG TET is 18 years and should not more than 35 years.
For Paper-I (Class I-V):
- Higher Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks or 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
For Paper-II (Class VI-VIII):
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) in Pedagogy/ 2-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed/ B.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
CG TET 2020 Exam Pattern
Check out the CG TET Exam Pattern for Primary level (Class I- V) and Upper Primary level (Class VI- VIII).
- Exam mode: The exam will be in Offline mode (Pen and Paper).
- Paper Language: Paper will be bilingual, that is in both English & Hindi.
- Marks: PAPER- I or PAPER- II will be of 150 marks .
- Time Duration: 2½ hours will be given for PAPER-I or PAPER-II.
- Marking: No negative marking in CG TET exam.
- Type of Questions: Objective type (MCQ).
- Each question in the paper will be of 1 mark.
CG PET Paper – I Exam pattern
Paper-I (Primary I to V) will be held for 150 marks and will contain 150 objective type questions.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
CG PET Paper – II Exam Pattern
Paper-II (Upper Primary VI to VIII) will be held for 150 marks and will contain 150 objective type questions from the prescribed syllabus.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Maths and Science OR Social Studies||60||60|
CG TET 2020 Syllabus
To crack the CG PET exam, candidate must be aware of full syllabus. Here we are providing you the topic wise syllabus of CG TET and you can also download the whole syllabus.
In short, the syllabus of CG TET is :
Child Development & pedagogy
- Understanding the Learning Process and Learners
- The concept of Inclusive Education & Understanding children
- Approaches to teaching & learning
- Understanding Child Development during Childhood
- Basic Concepts
- Chemical Bonding
- Structure of Atom
- States of matter
- Extraction of Metals
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Basics of Organic Chemistry
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity, etc.
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Gravitation, etc.
- Unseen Passages
- Language Usage
- Comprehension, etc.
- Relations & Functions
- Calculus of One Variable
- Analytical Solid Geometry
- Sequence & Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Set Theory
- Number System
- Coordinate Geometry
- Determinant & Matrix
CG TET 2020 Selection Process
CG TET selection process contains three stages that every candidate has to pass to get appointed as a teacher within the Chhattisgarh state.
- Candidate selection is based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance exam.
- Candidate will be shortlisted according to the marks scored in the entrance exam.
- For selection to the teaching post candidate have to go through the teacher recruitment exam that will be followed by interview process.
CG TET 2020 Preparation Tips & Strategy
How to prepare for CG TET Exam is the biggest question which strike in the mind of every candidates who want to clear the exam.
To sought out this problem we are providing you some preparation tips and strategy that will help you to prepare effectively.
- Make proper time-table.
- Make proper notes.
- Revise daily.
- Eat healthy.
- Must know all the details about the exam such as exam pattern, syllabus etc.
- Do exercise daily.
CG TET Books & Study Material
For effective preparation, good study material plays a very important role. We have recommended some popular CG TET books below:
- CGTET Chhattisgarh Shikshak Patrata Pariksha Paper-I Class I-V Shikshak ke liye by Arihant publications.
- CGTET Chhattisgarh Shikshak Patrata Pariksha Paper-II Class V-VIII Shikshak ke liye by Arihant publications.
- Chhattisgarh CGTET Paper I & II PWB-499 by Kiran Prakashan.
- CGTET Class V-VIII Ganit Avum Vigyan Paper-II by Arihant Publications.
CG TET 2020 Admit Card
CG TET 2020 Admit card will be released in the 2nd week of March 2020. Admit card is an important document, without admit card you can be not enter into the exam hall.
- CG TET Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website.
- No physical admit card will be sent to the students appearing for the exam.
- Without admit card candidate shall not be allowed to sit in the exam.
- Once the admit card is downloaded, candidates need to check for discrepancy of information, if any then must report it to the exam authorities for correction.
CG TET 2020 Cut off
To clear the exam candidate must score equal to or more than cut off marks. The cut off will be released category wise. You may check the previous year cut off from below:
Cut off Marks
Cut off Percentage
CG TET 2020 Result
Candidates can check their CG TET 2020 result online from the official website. CG TET Result will be announced in the month of march 2020.
Candidates need to follow these steps in order to check their respective CG TET Result.
- Visit the official site of CG TET.
- Enter your login details like Roll No. & password
- By entering the required details you will easily download the result.
- Take printouts of the result and keep it with you for future selection process.
We hope the information regarding CG TET 2020 Notification helps you in your preparation. For any query related to CG TET 2020, you may drop a comment below and we will get back to you.