Allahabad University Entrance Examination (AUEE) 2016 will be conducted by the Allahabad University for admission to various UG, PG and Research courses. It is a bunch of various entrance exams which are separated to various courses. The examination is known as a university exam and commenced ones in a year only. The university offers various streams like engineering, technology, computer application, commerce, management, science, arts and vocational courses.
The Allahabad University Entrance Exam is comprised in various other examinations like following:
- UGAT (Under Graduate Admission Test)
- PGAT (Post Graduation Admission Test)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MBARD (Master of Business Administration and Rural Development)
- LAT (Law Admission Test)
- Ed (Bachelor of Education)
- Ed (Master of Education)
- LFAT (Law Faculty Admission Test)
- IPS (Integrated Professional Study)
- LLM (Master in Legislative Law)
- CRET (Combined Research Entrance Test)
- Diploma (Diploma Entrance Test)
The admission window will open separately for each of above examination. Besides this the date of exam, date of declaring the result and date of admission is also separate for these exams as well. The actual date sheet for the year 2016 will be announced in the month of April 2016.
- The eligibility norms are different as per each course and level.
- Candidates should belong to any state of India.
- For UG or diploma courses, candidates should be passed the 12th examination from a recognized board.
- For PG courses, candidates should be passed the graduation from a recognized university with the subject that will be preferred in PG courses.
- The separate eligibility norms will be updated shortly.
Allahabad university entrance exam 2016 application form will be available via online only on the official website of the university in the month of April 2016. The application form will be available along with online prospectus of detailed information. The application form for every exam will be filled separately. Applicant will fill the application form online and submit that with application fee through the e-challan to any branch of HDFC bank. The application fee is Rs. 600/- for general and OBC categories while the fee is Rs. 300/- for the SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply Online
- Application would click on the “Apply Online”.
- Candidates will choose the exam as per their program.
- Download the prospectus and read carefully.
- Fill the online application form and upload the scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Submit the application form via online only.
- Print the challan form and save the application ID number.
- Deposit the application fee through the e-Challan to any branch of HDFC Bank.
- Send the filled application form (confirmation page) along with speed/registered post to the address as given below:
University of Allahabad,
Allahabad University Admit Card
The admit card will be available through the admit card window during the month of May 2016 via online through the official site of the university. The admit card would be downloaded by entering the application ID number and the name of the candidates.
Allahabad University Result
The result will also be available online only through the official site of the board. The result for each domain or each stream will be announced separately. The details of all UG course will be announced under the UGAT program and all details of PG course will be announced under the PGAT program.
Allahabad University Admission
The admission to various UG and PG courses offered by the university will based on the rank scored by the candidates in the UGAT, PGAT and other exam respectively.