EIL Recruitment 2019 is the recruitment process conducted for various posts of Engineers in Engineers India Limited (EIL). B.tech graduates, ITI and Diploma holder candidates can apply for the recruitment.
EIL Recruitment selection process will be done through interview round and document verification. EIL invites application from qualified and experience candidates. Candidates may apply for the relevant post as per their qualification & eligibility details given in the notification.
EIL recruitment will be conducted for different posts of engineering/non-engineering trades.
- Structural Engineer
- Geo technical Engineer
- Metallurgy Engineer
- Chemical/ Corrosion
- Environmental Science Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Finance and Accounts
- Hindi Translator
- EIL Management Trainee
This article provides you the complete information about the EIL Recruitment Exam dates, vacancies, salary, application, eligibility criteria, etc.
EIL Recruitment Notification 2019
EIL Recruitment 2019 notification has been released in the month of May. For the complete details about EIL recruitment you can read complete article below.
EIL Recruitment 2019 Summary
|Organization||Engineers India Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000- Rs. 14,000|
|Qualification||Graduation Degree, ITI, 10+2, Diploma in engineering|
|Age Limit||Not more than 25 years|
|Job Type||Central Government|
EIL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
The important dates for the post of Management Trainee are given below:
|Last date of online registration||June|
|Admit card release date||Few day before exam|
EIL Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can apply Application form through online mode.
- Candidates need to fill their application form through official website.
- Candidates should eligible for the posts of Management Trainee.
- To apply in this EIL exam candidates must fill their personal information carefully.
- Candidates must read all the guidelines.
Application fee of EIL recruitment will be mentioned in official website of Engineers India limited.
Payment mode: Application fee can be paid online (Net banking/Debit card/Credit card) or offline (through SBI Bank challan).
EIL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
As per the last year EIL notification, overall 79 vacancies are available for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancy|
EIL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in BE/ B.tech / B.Sc. with minimum 65% marks from any recognized university.
- Candidates should not be more than 25 years of age.
- General – 25 years,
- OBC (NCL) – 28 years,
- SC / ST – 30 years and 5 years relaxation for PWD
- Candidates must be a citizenship of India.
EIL Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam mode: The exam will be done through online mode
- Paper language: Paper will be done in English Language
- No. of Papers: Test will be two parts
- Marks: 150 marks
- Time duration: 2 hours
- Marking: Each correct answer carries 1 mark and there will be 0.25 negative marking for every incorrect answer.
|Subject||No. of Question|
EIL Recruitment Syllabus
EIL Syllabus will contain various topics from Arithmetic, General Intelligence and English comprehension. Candidates must prepare for the exam according to the prescribed syllabus given on the website. Click here to check complete subject wise syllabus.
Engineers India Limited Grade I and Grade II subject wise syllabus will be provide once the official notification will be released.
General knowledge will contain Main general knowledge of Madhya Pradesh, major wildlife sanctuary, and national park, major rivers, irrigation planning, major tourism (forts, palaces, ancient notable and natural places, caves and mausoleum) etc.
General Mathematics will contain syllabus from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart and Data Interpretation etc.
General Interest will contain syllabus from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
Social Arrangement will contain syllabus wise question from the Social Arrangement of Indian, there uses, Existences, Also how to use and Where to Use, There Implementation, Thing Comes Under Social Arrangement.
Computer Knowledge will contain the Computer Fundamentals, Windows (MS-Windows), MS-Office: Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet (MS-Excel), Presentation Knowledge (MS-Power Point), MS Access and Usage of Internet Services available on Internet, Communication Technology, Networking Concepts.
EIL Recruitment Books & Study Material
Students can qualify the test by preparing from good study material. We have recommended here popular books of EIL exam which will help candidates to crack EIL 2019 exam.
- Coal India Limited Management Trainee Electrical Engineering
- A Textbook of Production Engineering
EIL Recruitment Previous Year Papers
Candidates can do better preparation for the exams by solving previous years EIL questions papers. The previous year question papers helps the students in getting a good idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.
Students can download question papers by simply clicking on the given link for previous years question papers.
EIL Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
To get selected in the EIL recruitment 2019 candidates need to clear the following test.
- GATE Examination/Recruitment Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
- The mode of selection will be through Skill Test and Personal Interview.
- Those candidates who will pass the skill test will be eligible for the Interview round.
- Engineer/ Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer post selection will be through interview only.
EIL Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
- EIL 2019 Admit card is an essential document and candidates must note that they should carry to the Exam center.
- Candidates can check and download the EIL 2019 admit card from the official website.
- Candidates must not forget their admit card on the day of exam.
EIL Recruitment 2019 Result
The result of EIL Recruitment 2019 will be declared on the official website of EIL. Candidates can check their result by entering their registration number.
If candidate get minimum qualifying marks in written examination, only then they will be considered for Interview round and document verification.
After clearing the written exam candidates will be eligible for their personal interview and document verification process.
Candidates have to enter their Name and Roll number for accessing the Result.
EIL Recruitment 2019 Cut Off
- Candidates can check EIL 2019 Expected cut off marks category wise.
- Candidates will have to attain the minimum marks for scoring in the examination in order to qualify.
- Exam commission will release the cut off marks. The cut off marks will be released categories wise separately.
After successfully clearing the written exam candidates will be eligible for EIL personal interview round.
In the EIL interview round, candidates Intelligence Rating and Picture Perception & Description Test, Psychology Test, will be conducted.
Students successfully clearing all the rounds of EIL will go for document verification.
The final merit will be prepared on the basis of written test score and EIL interview marks.
The shortlisted candidate list will be declared by the EIL on the official website.
Bookmark this page for latest news and updates regarding EIL Recruitment 2019. For any query, you can drop your comments below, we will be glad to assist you.