Central University of Orissa (CUO ) is the central University which provides various courses with flourished campus and well equipped library and labs. CUO was established by parliament under the central universities Act, 2009 by Government of India . CUO is located in Sunabeda Town, Koraput District in the Indian State of Odisha. CUO offers UG ,PG and research/Doctoral-level Courses. CUO Admission form 2019 complete detail is given below , kindly go through the complete article to have the complete scenario for admission in CUO 2019.
Central University of Koraput 2019 Application form
Central University of Orissa (Koraput) 2019 Application form will be available on the official website from 2nd week of April. Applicants can start their online registration from 3rd week of April. Registration for admission in the university can be done by both online & offline mode. Fee payment can also be done through online mode only. Candidates willing to fill online fee must keep the print of the transaction and Application form for future reference. The fee structure for General and OBC is 500/- while for SC/ST/PWD is 250/-.
CU Koraput 2019 Exam Schedule
|Date of Releasing||30 April 2019|
|Online Application form Date||4 May 2019|
|Closing Date||9 June 2019|
|Last Date of receiving of the hard copy of Application Form||16 June 2019|
|Admit Card||23 June 2019|
|Exam date||1st and 2nd July 2019|
|Result||8 July 2019|
|Declaration of Merit List and Waiting List||8 July 2019|
|Publications of ranks of MBA Entrance Examination for PI/Viva Voce||8 July 2019|
|Date of Viva Voce for research programmes/MBA||Notified soon|
|Declaration of the results of research Programmes/MBA||14 July 2019|
|Date of admission for Merit List Candidates (B.Ed)||17 July 2019|
|Date of admission for merit list and waiting list candidates (for 5 yr Integrated M.Sc in Mathematics and BCA)||18 July 2019|
|Date of admission for Wait list Candidates (for B.Ed)||18 July 2019|
|Date of admission for Merit list and Waiting list Candidates (Other programmes)||19 July 2019|
|Commencement of classes (For 1st semester )||20 July 2019|
Central University of Koraput 2019 UG Admission
The undergraduate courses offered by the University are given below:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Business Application (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.com )
- Bachelor of Computer Application(BCA)
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
Central University of Koraput 2019 PG Admission
The postgraduate courses offered by the University are given below:
- Master in Commerce
- Master of Arts in Anthropology
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in Geography
- Master of Arts in Hindi
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication
- Master of Arts in Political Science
- Master of Arts in Sociology
- Master of Arts in Tribal Studies
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Application
- Master of Education
- Master of Science in Botany
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Science in Mathematics & Computing
- Master of Science in Physics
- Master of Science in Zoology
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Technology in Computer Science Engineering
- Master of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering
CU Koraput 2019 Ph.D/Intergrated MPhil Admission
The university offers Ph.d and Mphil courses in the following discipline:
Ph.D (Management/Intergrated MPhil)/Orissa language/ Education/ Law
Central University of Orissa 2019 Admission Offered
Central University Koraput offers admission to the eligible candidates for its various UG (Undergraduate) and PG (Post Graduate) Courses for different discipline selected on the basis of an entrance exam. Candidate clearing the entrance exam can take admission in the various discipline of this reputed university.
CUO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate willing to apply for any undergraduate (UG) course must have qualified class-12th examination with the respective subject candidate is applying for, also securing the minimum marks required in any discipline concerned as per the University norms.
- Candidate willing to apply for any postgraduate (PG) course must have graduate degree in the respective subject securing the minimum marks required in any discipline concerned as per the University norms.
- Candidate willing to apply for any Ph.D course must have post graduate degree in the respective subject securing the minimum marks required in any discipline concerned as per the University norms.
CU Koraput 2019 Syllabus
After completing the registration it is must for the candidate to have the complete idea of the syllabus and accordingly start their preparation. Candidate must have the knowledge of their respective subject they are applying for, for complete detail kindly visit the official website.
CUO 2019 Question Paper/ Mock Paper
Previous year question paper gives us an idea about what the pattern of exam likely to be . Before appearing for any exam solving a previous year question paper gives us the clue about our preparation and what are the necessary changes we must make to improve ourselves. Below is the link of some previous year question papers kindly make use of them:
Central University Koraput 2019 Admit Card
Admit card is the important ticket for entering the examination hall. It is must to carry with the necessary documents. The admit card for the entrance exam of CUO 2019 comes in the June. Candidates can download it through the online mode from the official website. To download the admit card candidate requires the registration no./ roll no.(the one generated while filling the form) and password/ date of birth.
Central University Koraput 2019 Result/ Cut Off
Result is the important part of the examination. It is the authentic step for the next level of examination. CUO announces the result of the entrance exam in the month of July 2019 (tentative). The cut off for exam will depend on the performance of the candidates and may vary as per level of the exam. To check the result kindly go through the official website. to check the result the registration no./ roll no.(the one generated while filling the form) and password/ date of birth are required.