CTET 2019 Application Form: Central Teacher Eligibility Test or CTET is a national level entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. Candidates clearing CTET exam are eligible to teach in KVS, NVS, Tibetan school and various private and government schools.
Here you can get answers to all the queries which arise while filling of the application form. This article includes CTET 2019 Application Form, Application Fee, Application Dates, Eligibility, How to apply for CTET and Further Events of the exam.
CTET 2019 Notification
The notification of CTET will be out in the month of June 2019. The application form will be filled from Last week of June 2019. The last date to fill the application will be in the month of July.
CTET 2019 Application Form
Candidates wishing to fill the CTET application form can visit the official website of CTET. The candidates will have to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature. The Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb. Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 25 kb. The images should be in JPEG format. The Dimension of Photograph is 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. The Dimension of signature is 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
CTET 2019 Application Fee
CTET 2019 Application Fee depends on which paper the candidate is applying for. The fee could be paid through online mode. The table in this regard is given below.
|CATEGORY||PAPER – I OR II||BOTH PAPER – I and II|
CTET 2019 Application Dates
The application dates are given below which are must to be remembered while filling the form. Below table consists of all the important dates for the CTET exam.
|Release of notification||In the month of June 2019|
|CTET 2019 Apply Online Starting Date||Last week of June 2019|
|CTET Application Form 2019 Last Date||3rd week of July 2019 till (17:00 Hrs)|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||Last week of July 2019 till 3.30 p.m.|
CTET 2019 Eligibility
- Candidates who wish to study Class I-V must have passed class 12th with at least 50% marks or should have cleared or appearing in final year diploma of elementary education.
- Candidates who wish to study Class VI-VIII must have Graduation degree and also passed or appearing in final year exam of (2 year) diploma elementary education.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years while there is no maximum age limit.
How to Apply for CTET 2019
- Candidates have to visit the online website of CTET.
- Following this candidate will have to fill all their personal details.
- Following this candidate will have to upload their scanned images of photograph and signature.
- After this candidates will have to proceed on to the payment process.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- After that candidates can keep the hard copy for future reference.
CTET 2019 Further Events
Candidates have to appear in the paper I and paper II for which so ever they are applying. Candidates must secure a minimum 60% mark. After this candidate can apply for any of the schools they wish to apply for.