CISF Recruitment 2020 Online Apply:The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invites applications from the candidates for various posts every year. Interested and eligible candidates (male and female both) shall fill the online application form in order to take a first step towards the selection process for CISF posts.
The recruitment is conducted on all India basis and candidates who want to become a defender of the country shall grab this opportunity. A detailed article is given below for the complete information about the application form.
CISF Recruitment 2020 Application Form
The application form for CISF 2020 recruitment will be available from the third week of January 2020. Candidates shall fill the application form after ensuring that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria required for the post. Below are some basic points about the CISF 2020 recruitment online application form:
- The application form is made available by the authorities in the official website of CISF.
- Candidates shall read and understand all the instructions given to fill the application form.
- Candidates are advised to keep all the required documents handy while filling the form.
- The application form shall be filled before the last date of filling the application form to avoid delay and technical errors on the last day.
- Candidates shall fill all the details correctly and carefully.
- Differently abled candidates are not eligible to apply for this post.
CISF Application Dates 2020
Once candidates get an idea about the dates, they can do their preparation accordingly. CISF has not yet announced the important dates for CISF 2020 Application but tentative dates are given in the table below:
|Events||CISF 2020 Tentative Dates|
|CISF online Application Start Date||3rd week of January|
|Online Application Last Date||3rd week of February|
|CISF 2020 Admit Card||Few days before the examination|
|CISF 2020 Examination||To be notified later|
CISF 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria laid down by the authorities for CISF 2020 application is based upon the educational qualification and age limit of the candidates. Details are given below:
The age of the candidates shall be from 18 years to 25 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit is provided to the candidates belonging to SC/ST categories for 05 years and candidates belonging to OBC categories for 03 years.
The minimum educational qualification required for the post is Intermediate (Class XII) or equivalent from a recognized board of education.
Candidates shall also meet the physical and medical standards set by the officials to be eligible for the post.
Other Essential Qualification
Candidates shall have an English typing speed of minimum 35 WPM or Hindi typing speed of minimum 30 WPM.
How to fill the CISF 2020 Application form?
The application form will be filled online. Since filling the application form is the most important step for getting into the services you want to be a part of; so candidates are advised to read the points given below very carefully.
The steps for filling the application form are given below:
- Candidates shall first log on to the official website of CISF, search for the required post & click on it. The notification for the post will be displayed.
- Candidates shall minutely go through the provisions given in the notification to ensure that they are eligible for the post.
- Candidates will first have to register themselves with CISF and have to click on the “Register” tab.
- All the important details like name, father’s name, gender, date of birth, email address, contact number, verification, etc will have to be entered for getting registered.
- After all the above details are filled, candidates shall recheck the details and then click on the “Submit” tab.
- A registration number and password will be generated and send to you on your registered email ID and contact number.
Candidates will then have to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature. The specifications for both are:
|Photograph||4kb – 12kb||100 X 140||.jpg|
|Signature||1kb – 12kb||40 X 60||.jpg|
Application Filling Procedure
- Follow the “Apply part” section and fill all the remaining essential details in the application form displayed on the screen. The details that were earlier filled will get automatically mentioned in the form.
- At last, candidates will have to agree with the declaration & click on the “Submit” button after which they will be directed to the payment gateway.
- The application fee can be submitted in either online or offline mode. For offline payment of fee, candidates can only use SBI e-challan.
- A confirmation form will be displayed on the screen and candidates have to take its print out for future reference.
|General/EWS/OBC (Male)||Rs 100|
|SC/ST /Females (all categories)||Exempted|
CISF Apply Online Documents Required
It is very important to keep all the relevant documents handy while filling the CISF 2020 recruitment application form to skip all the discrepancies. So the required documents are:
- Matriculation Mark sheet (for reference)
- Intermediate Mark sheet (for reference)
- Photo ID proof (for reference)
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned photograph and signature (to be uploaded)
- Handwritten Declaration (if applicable)
- Debit/Credit Card (For Fee Payment)
Points to be kept in mind while filling the personal details:
|Candidate’s name, Fathers’ name, Mother’s name||Shall be as per the matriculation certificate|
|Gender||Choose Male/Female from the drop-down menu|
|Date of Birth||As per matriculation certificate in DD/MM/YY format|
|Address||Shall be a permanent address|
|Email Id/contact number||Shall be a valid one and shall remain valid unless the whole selection process finishes.|
|Educational Qualification||Whether passed or appearing in the required qualification.|
CISF Recruitment 2020 FAQs
- Can I fill the CISF application form for Head Constable if I have tattoos in my body?
Ans. Only the tattoos depicting the religious symbols and names are permitted. The size of the tattoo shall be ¼ of the particular part of the body.
- How will I get the call letter after filling the application form?
Ans. The call letter or admit card will be uploaded in the CISF website and candidates will have to download it from there.
- What is the application fee for SC candidates?
Ans. Females/SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- Can I make offline payment through any bank?
Ans. No, candidates can make payment only through the SBI e-challan.
- Where shall I go to fill the application form?
Ans. Candidates shall fill the application form by logging in to the official website of CISF. The detailed steps about filling the application form are given in the article above.
- What if a candidate fills false information in their CISF application form?
Ans. If a candidate is found to fill wrong information or have uploaded fake/blank photograph, etc. suitable actions will be taken against him as per provisions under cyber-crime IT act 2000.
- Will I have to send the print out of the application form to CISF office?
Ans. No, the print out of the application form shall just be kept securely by the candidates for future reference. No form will be accepted in the physical mode.
- How can I do correction in my application form?
Ans. Application form once submitted cannot be modified. Candidates are advised to take utmost care while furnishing the details in the application form.
CISF 2020 Important Points
Here are some important points that should be noted by the candidates about CISF 2020 Application form:
- Candidates shall carefully fill the application form because the commission does not give any chance to edit the application form after that.
- Candidates shall bring all the original educational/caste certificate at the time of PST/Documentation for proper scrutiny.
- An incomplete or incorrect application form is considered invalid and will be summarily rejected.
- No other mode of submission of application form will be accepted by the authorities except online.
- Application with illegible signature and blurred photograph will be rejected so candidates shall make sure that they have uploaded the details and documents correctly.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website to remain updated about all the important modifications made by the authorities.
We hope that you liked the CISF 2020 Recruitment Application Form. For any query, you can drop your comments below, we will be glad to assist you.