CISF Recruitment 2020 (Central Industrial Security Force) under the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) every year announces recruitment in various posts. The posts in which recruitment is announced are head constable (ministerial), post assistant sub inspector, central armed police forces (assistant commandants) known as CAPF AC, etc.
For the post of head constable (ministerial) the application forms get released in the month of January 2020. In this article, we have provided detailed information about CISF Recruitment regarding the post of Head Constable.
CISF Recruitment 2020 Exam Schedule
Check important dates of CISF Recruitment 2020 regarding head constable given in the table below. The dates are tentative in nature and will be updated after its official release.
|CISF Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application||3rd week of January 2020|
|Last date to apply online||4th week of February 2020|
|Last date of payment of application fee (offline)||4th week of February 2020|
|Downloading of Admit card||Few weeks before exam|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
|Result Declaration||To be notified|
CISF Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
Check below CISF Head Constable Vacancies as per various categories and gender:
|CISF Head Constable Ministerial||Categories|
The actual vacancies (post wise) might differ. CISF recruitment 2020 vacancies will be updated after the release of official notification.
CISF Recruitment Salary
The salary of head constable at level 4 as per the pay matrix is Rs. 25500 – 81100. Besides, the salary, various allowances, pension benefits are provided.
CISF Recruitment 2020 Application Form
CISF Recruitment 2020 Application Form for head constable will be released in the third week of January 2020. Students must apply before the last date i.e. third week of February 2020.
Also See: CISF Recruitment 2020 Application Form
The CISF 2020 registration process will be opened through online mode. Click on the apply link and fill the mandatory details correctly in the form. Also, students must pay the fee before the last date in order to avoid rejection of application.
- Application Fee for General / OBC candidates is Rs. 100.
- ST/SC/Ex-serviceman and Females are exempted to pay fee.
Application fee payment can be done online (Net banking/Debit card/Credit card) or offline (through SBI Bank challan).
CISF Recruitment Previous Years Question Papers
For a better preparation, we have provided here links for various previous years question papers of CISF Head Constable.
Students can download question papers by simply clicking on the given link for various years question papers. The link for CISF previous year question paper will be provided here.
CISF Recruitment Eligibility & Qualification
Check CISF Recruitment 2020 Eligibility for head constable ministerial below before applying:
- The lower age limit is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 25 years.
- For ST/SC candidates, 5 years age relaxation will be given. For OBC /Ex-serviceman, 3 years age relaxation will be given.
Educational Qualifications & Skills
- Applying candidate must be 12th pass from a recognized university.
- Student must know English typing with minimum of 35 WPM speed and Hindi typing with minimum of 30 WPM speed.
- Applying candidates must be physically and mentally fit. Check detailed physical standards here.
- Applying student must be fit as per medical standards. Check detailed medical standards here.
CISF Recruitment Exam Pattern
Check CISF Recruitment 2020 Exam pattern below for Head constable ministerial:
- Exam mode: The exam will be in online mode (Computer based test) or offline (Pen & paper based).
- Paper Language: Paper will be bilingual – English & Hindi.
- No. of papers: The questions will be from General Knowledge, General Intelligence, Arithmetic Ability & General English and Hindi.
- Marks: The paper will be of total 100 marks (25 marks for each subject).
- Time Duration: Total 2 hours will be given to complete the exam.
|Papers||No of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge||25||25||2 hours|
|English / Hindi||25||25|
CISF Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
CISF 2020 Recruitment Syllabus will contain various questions from the topics of General Knowledge, General Intelligence, Arithmetic ability and General English & Hindi language.
Candidates must check the syllabus online before starting their exam preparation. Click here to check complete subject wise syllabus.
CISF 2020 Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates are required to qualify the below stages to get selected as head constable in CISF Recruitment 2020:
- Physical Test / Document Verification
- Written Test
- Skill Test (Typing Test)
- Medical Test
- Qualifying Merit list
CISF Preparation Tips & Strategy
For a better preparation of CISF exam and for selection in it by getting qualifying marks, we have listed various preparation tips:
- Solve previous year’s CISF questions papers & sample papers.
- Make notes of important points.
- Prepare a study routine dividing preparation time for various subjects.
- Try online /offline mock tests.
Go through our given preparation strategy successfully qualify the exam with good score.
CISF Recruitment 2020 Books & Study Material
Students can qualify the test by preparing from good study material. We have recommended here popular books of General Knowledge, General Intelligence, Arithmetic ability and General English & Hindi language which will help candidates crack CISF Recruitment 2020 exam.
CISF Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
CISF Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will be released after completion of application form filling. It will be issues few days before the exam on the official website.
You can download the CISF admit card through the link (here) after it will be available.
CISF Recruitment Admit card is an important document which is to be carried to get entry into the exam hall. To download it, students have to enter their login credentials.
CISF Recruitment 2020 Cut Off
CISF Recruitment 2020 Cut off marks has to be obtained by the students to crack the written test and get selected for head constable (ministerial).
For UR / Ex- serviceman, the qualifying marks are 35%. While for ST / SC / OBC candidates, the qualifying marks are 33%.
Only the candidates securing the cut off marks will be considered eligible for further rounds.
CISF Recruitment 2020 Result
CISF Recruitment 2020 Result will be declared after the successful completion of exams. Students have to enter their registration number and password in online mode to get their result.