CISF AC 2020 Application Form: UPSC invites the applications for CISF Assistant Commandant (AC) under Limited Department Competitive Exam (LDCE) every year. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment shall first read the eligibility criteria and then fill the application form. You can get the detailed information about CISF AC LDCE application form in the article below.
CISF AC 2020 Application Form
The application form for the CISF AC 2020 examination will be available from 4th December 2019. Candidates are advised to read and understand the below points regarding application process:
- Candidates applying for CISF AC LDCE 2020 shall first ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria required to appear in the examination.
- The last date for filling the application form for CISF AC 2020 will be till 24th December 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the application form through online mode by visiting the official website of UPSC.
- Candidates shall go through all the guidelines prescribed by the commission to fill the application form.
- The application form shall be filled by the candidates who will work as CISF AC with true dedication and loyalty.
- Candidates shall not send the print out of the application form or other document to the commission in any other mode except online.
CISF AC Application Dates 2020
UPSC has announced the important dates for CISF AC LDCE 2020 Application and they are given in the table below. Candidates can prepare well in advance after knowing the following dates:
|Events||CISF AC 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||4th December 2019|
|Online Application Last Date||24th December 2019|
|CISF AC 2020 Admit Card||Few days before the examination|
|CISF AC 2020 Examination||1st March 2020|
CISF AC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria laid down by UPSC for CISF AC 2020 examination is based upon the educational qualification, physical standard and age limit of the candidates. Details are given below:
The age of the candidates applying for CISF AC shall not be above 35 years on the prescribed date. Relaxation of 05 years is provided to the candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
The minimum educational qualification required for the post is a degree of graduation from a recognized university. Candidates should also have completed 04 years of regular service in the rank of Sub-Inspector (SI)/Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training.
Desirable Qualification is the possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate. This qualification will be considered only at the time of Personality test.
Candidates shall also meet the physical standards set by the commission to be eligible for the post.
How to fill the CISF AC 2020 Application form?
The application form will be filled online. Candidates are advised to read the points given below very carefully as filling the application form is the foremost and most important step for getting into the services you want to be a part of. The steps are given below:
- Candidates shall first log on to the official website of UPSC and go to Apply Online Tab of the required post. The notification for CAPF AC will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates shall carefully read and understand all the details given in the notification.
- After clicking on the proceed button, a login page will appear from where you have to click at the ‘New Registration’ button.
- The candidates have to enter all the details like name, father’s name, gender, community, email address, contact number, educational qualification, etc.
- Candidates will also have to upload the required documents according to the specifications.
- After all these steps, candidates shall re-check the details mentioned in the application form.
- The candidates will then be taken to the payment gateway where application fee is submitted.
- The application fee can be submitted in any mode (either online or offline). For payment of fee through net banking or cash, candidates can only use State Bank of India.
- A confirmation form will be displayed on the screen where the candidates can update the form after which no changes can be made in the application form.
- Click on the Save and Continue button. A registration number and password will be sent to your mobile number and email id.
- At last, candidates have to agree with the declaration and submit the form.
- Hard copy of the registration form generated by the system shall be routed through proper channel to CISF authorities in the prescribed address for verification.
- The authorities will do the scrutiny of the applications to decide the eligibility of the candidates and the decision of the commission will be final.
Points to be kept in mind while filling the personal details:
|Candidate’s name, Fathers’ name, Mother’s name||Shall be as per the matriculation certificate|
|Gender||Choose Male/Female from the dropdown menu|
|Date of Birth||As per matriculation certificate in DD/MM/YY format|
|Address||Shall be a permanent address|
|Email Id/contact number||Shall be a valid one and shall remain valid unless the whole selection process finishes.|
|Educational Qualification||Whether passed or appearing in the required qualification.|
|General/EWS/OBC (Male)||Rs 200|
|Females (all categories)||Exempted|
It is very important to keep all the relevant documents handy while filling the application form to skip all the discrepancies. So the required documents are:
- Matriculation Mark sheet (for reference)
- Photo ID proof (to be uploaded)
- Graduation pass certificate (for reference)
- Experience Certificate (for reference)
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned photograph and signature (to be uploaded)
- Debit/Credit Card (For Fee Payment)
CISF AC 2020 FAQs
- When is CISF AC 2020 Preliminary Examination?
Ans. The UPSC CISF AC 2020 Preliminary Examination will be conducted on 1st March 2020.
- What is the number of attempts for CISF AC examination?
Ans. Every candidate is permitted to give maximum of 03 attempts only.
- What is the application fee for CISF AC 2020?
Ans. Candidates are required to pay Rs 200 as application fee. The fee is exempted for females/SC/ST/PH candidates.
- How can I do correction in my application form?
Ans. No correction is permitted once the form is finally submitted so candidates shall fill all the details carefully and also re-check the same before finally submitting the form.
- What if I have submitted multiple application forms?
Ans. Candidates shall avoid doing so as UPSC accepts only the last submitted application and all the previous applications are ignored.
- From where can I fill the application form?
Ans. Candidates shall visit the official website of UPSC to fill the application form. You can check the article above for complete details about it.
- What action is taken by the commission if a candidate submits false information?
Ans. The candidate who furnishes any false information or suppresses any relevant information can be debarred anytime from giving the examination.
- Will my fee be adjusted if I submit multiple applications?
Ans. No, the fee will neither be adjusted nor refunded in any circumstances.
CISF AC 2020 Important Points
Here are some important points that should be noted by the candidates about CISF AC 2020 Application form:
- Candidates shall carefully fill the application form as the commission does not give any chance to edit the application form after that.
- Candidates shall submit only one application form.
- An incomplete or incorrect application form will be considered invalid.
- No request for withdrawal of the application form will be accepted by the commission once the application form is submitted.
- The candidates shall make sure that they have uploaded the correct details and documents.
- The application form shall be submitted before the last date prescribed for its submission to avoid rush on the last day.
- Candidates shall not furnish any false information related to their personal, educational or other details.
- It is always advised that candidates should keep on checking their emails, newspapers and online details to remain updated of the latest details announced by the authorities.
We hope that you liked the CISF AC 2020 Application Form. For any query, you can drop your comments below, we will be glad to assist you.