AP EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) 2016 will be conducted for the Andhra Pradesh only apart from the Telangana state. It was just EAMCET exam before this year for both state, but after the separation of those two states the EAMCET has been split into two as AP EAMCET and TS EAMCET exams. This year’s onwards AP EAMCET 2016 will be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada on the behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). AP EAMCET 2016 will be a state level examination and offered UG courses in engineering, agriculture and medical courses across the Andhra Pradesh state.
Courses offered through AP EAMCET
- Bachelor in Engineering and Technology
- Pharma, D.Pharma
- Bachelor in Commercial Agriculture & Business Management/Agriculture/Horticulture
- Bachelor in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Bachelor in Forestry Science
All given dates are tentative and taken from the last year schedule. Students do not need to refer these dates as the actual. The real dates will be announced by the university later.
|AP EAMCET 2016 Activities||Dates (tentative)|
|Notification will be released||First week of March 2016|
|Online Application form will start||First week of March 2016|
|Closed date of online Application Form||Second week of April 2016|
|Correction window will be open||Third week of April 2016|
|Last date for Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||Third week of April 2016|
|Last date for Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||Fourth week of April 2016|
|Last date for Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-||First week of May 2016|
|Last date for Online Application with late fee of Rs 10,000/-||First week of May 2016|
|Availability of Hall Ticket for downloading||First week of May 2016|
|Date of AP EAMCET 2016 Examination||Second week of May 2016|
|Date of Result/Rank Card declaration||First week of June 2016|
|Date of Counselling process||Third week of June 2016|
AP EAMCET 2016 Eligibility Norms
The candidates should meet the following eligibility norms to appear the EAMCET 2016 examination:
- The candidates should be India Origin or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- The aspirants should belong to Andhra Pradesh or Telangana state.
- Candidates should meet to the local or non-local norm laid down by the regulatory authority.
The age is a subject of variation about particular courses as following:
- For engineering and technology, candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of examination. The upper age limit is 22 years while 3 years are exempted for SC/ST candidates.
- For pharmacy and science courses, candidates should be completed the age of 16 years as on or before 31st December of the year of examination. The upper age limit is not provisioned for these courses.
- For medical courses, candidates should be completed the age of 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of examination. The upper age limit is not provisioned for these courses.
The academic eligibility is a subject of variation about particular courses as following:
- For all courses, candidates must be completed or appearing the 12th/intermediate/HSC from a recognized board.
- Engineering polytechnic diploma holders may apply for engineering courses.
- Candidates should have physics, chemistry and mathematics in qualifying exam for engineering courses.
- Candidates should have physics, chemistry and mathematics/biology in qualifying exam for pharmacy or science courses.
- Candidates should have physics, chemistry and biology/biotechnology with English in qualifying exam for medical courses.
- Candidates should be scored minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in qualifying exam for engineering, pharmacy and science courses.
- Candidates should be scored minimum50% marks (40% for reserved category) in qualifying exam for MBBS/BDS courses. No marks criteria is provisioned for other medical courses
- Hall ticket of 10th or 12th examination
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Handicapped certificate (if applicable)
- Sports certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for proof of local status
The application form will be available via online through the official site of the university. The application form would be filled and submitted online only with the personal details and proof of application fee. The application fee is Rs. 250/- for each field like engineering or medical. The application fee will be filled through AP Online/TS Online/debit card/credit card. Candidates applying for the both field should have to remit Rs. 500/- as application fee. Candidates should secure the copy of confirmation page for the further reference.
AP EAMCET Syllabus
The AP EAMCET 2016 syllabus will be based on the syllabus of 11th and 12th class. Candidates can refer to their text books and some reference books for preparing AP EAMCET exam.
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2016
The hall ticket will be referred to the admit card for EAMCET 2016 examination. The hall ticket will be available on the official site of the university. The hall ticket will be available on first week of May 2016.
AP EAMCET Result 2016
On first week of June 2016 the AP EAMCET 2016 will be released through the official site of the university.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2016
The counselling will b held via online only through the official site of the university. The counselling will comprise in documents verification and allotment of seats. The counselling will be held in the third week of June 2016.